posted in Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition on Jul 18, 11 11:53 AM
Hi Lady Cav

Horray it worked thanks for all your help/

posted in Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition on Jul 18, 11 11:53 AM
Hi Lady Cav

Horray it worked thanks for all your help/

posted in Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition on Jul 17, 11 10:21 AM

Hi
Thanks again you are a sweetheatrt. I will try what you suggested.will let you now how I make out.Have you tryed the new game Faces, oooh

Thanks again for you help

posted in Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition on Jul 17, 11 8:57 AM
Hi

Thanks for your advice BUT do I click on the eyes in any order??? as I have tried different things to no avail

posted in Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition on Jul 16, 11 6:09 AM
Munday wrote:Help I am stuck on what to do with the 12 eyes in the hidden object game. any suggestions.?????

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 28, 11 7:22 AM
9gamer5 wrote:Same old technical issues that have occurred too often of late. Cursor is sluggish and won't stay put. Hint action in slow motion. Also, don't care for the slowness of the skip mode. Otherwise, the game looks like it might have been in tI have to agree wih you I found this game very very slow. has it been fixed yet?????

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Apr 26, 11 12:55 PM
I have been stuck in Dire Grove for ever.
I have just left the tent and cant figure out what to do at the stone henge type thing. any suggestions. I have tried everything, even in the walk through and nothing.

HELP

Mr_Russ wrote:
Buffy28 wrote:I cannot get the Mercury in the slot either!! And I have snowshoes left over and a hammer. What can I do to cram that bottle in the opening and win this great game???
You have an empty glass vial and no mercury yet if you still have the hammer. Look at the right front pillar of the hotel.[/quote

I have been stuck in Dire Grove for ever I have just left the tent and CANT figure out the monument (stone henge type thing) HELP
Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator