Posts created by manitoban

posted in Northern Tale on Nov 1, 13 3:03 PM
thank you Blue Star. So speed is the thing? I really can't see how to go faster than I do. I suppose the secret is having as many men to run around as possible, but then there are times when there is nothing for them to do, until the stumps fill up. The last six levels have me really fraustrated.

posted in Northern Tale on Oct 28, 13 1:34 PM
I don't get it! I have three stars for most of the levels, but other levels, when I get the highest score, I get only one point. Or when I go as fast as I can I get two. What is the secret for gaining three stars??? Speed? What is it? It is fraustrating, I know!!!

posted in Secrets of the Dark: Mystery of the Ancestral Estate on May 1, 13 4:30 PM
This would be a great game if there was a map. I couldn't remember where to go, and lost patience enough to use the hint button. The graphics are good and the puzzles are challenging, but I got fraustrated (maybe because I'm sick).

posted in Grim Facade: The Cost of Jealousy on Mar 29, 13 1:39 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition on Oct 28, 12 2:37 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

I'm glad to have a game with no HOs, but the puzzles are rather simple and some of them not really a challenge at all. However, the graphics are lovely (the sounds, I don't know because I never listen to them anyway), so I'm going to buy, hoping that it lasts longer than I anticipate after playing the demo.

posted in Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can on Oct 5, 12 2:23 PM
Oh, I like it! I have just played 30 mins of the demo, and I'm going to buy. It all seems so logical, going around picking up clues and solving problems. Valdy, as always, says it all. Thank you, my dear.

posted in Tales of Terror: Crimson Dawn on Sep 22, 12 5:00 PM
I recomend this game, even though others find it an all too familiar story. The graphics are very nice, not too many HOGs, and the puzzles are varied and frequent. It is a bit dark in some of the HOG scenes, which makes it hard to find objects, but I like playing the game very much. However, on playing the demo, i was a bit annoyed to be cut off with 9 mins to spare. Does that mean, I wonder, I am going to finish the game fast?

posted in Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 12 9:34 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 12 9:33 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Tesla's Tower: The Wardenclyffe Mystery on May 26, 12 2:31 PM
The graphics are very nice, but there is too much script. I have the sound switched off, but the words at the bottom are very distracting. Does it go on forever, I wonder? Or is it only in the begining of the game??? Otherwise, I'm on the fence with this one. Will somebody please shove me over one way, or another?

posted in Dark Alleys: Penumbra Motel Collector's Edition on May 13, 12 2:02 PM
I played this game for about half an hour, loved it, and bought it. It does seem on the easy side, but the graphics are good, and I never get tired of playing ERS games. I really enjoyed the World Riddles games. Can we have some more of those please?

posted in Azada: In Libro on Dec 19, 11 2:22 PM
Bring on more games like this one PLEASE. Lots of puzzles, the graphics and colors are wonderful. An excellent game. Thank you.

posted in Azada: In Libro on Dec 19, 11 2:21 PM
Bring on more games like this one PLEASE. Lots of puzzles, the graphics and colors are wonderful. An excellent game. Thank you.

posted in Dark Ritual on Apr 26, 11 4:28 PM
I am so tired of reading the banter that goes back and forth in the Forum. I want a review of the game, not sick little jokes. I like this game so far (25 mins into the demo) and it is probably a buy for me. I like games with lots of puzzles to solve, besides a few hidden objects - not much chat! The graphics are nice, light and colorful, so far, so good. Thank you Big Fish!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator