Posts created by momo_gamer

posted in Silent Scream II: The Bride on May 21, 13 11:20 PM
pumpkin88 wrote:I have the music sheet and keys but when I go into Annie's house and into the office there isn't a piano?? I can't move forward to the church. And I can't find the piano?
Any help is appreciated.

The piano is at mansion office

posted in Silent Scream II: The Bride on May 21, 13 11:17 PM
Craftykitty wrote:How do I get them to light? I have matches, but they don't work.

Drag matches to the candle in farmhouse dining table before you can pick it up.

posted in Silent Scream II: The Bride on Apr 1, 13 6:55 PM
Dmorel3 wrote:With the inventory I have, I cannot light the fire. I have matches but they don't work, I cannot get the gas or oil can sitting there, I cannot get back to the car for oil, HELP.

There is full oil can right inside fireplace, just use the oil can then light them with matches.
Good luck!

posted in Silent Scream II: The Bride on Mar 10, 13 6:39 PM
bwarne wrote:i used the iodine on the cloth and then the water, then i clicked on my arm and it healed a little. now i am stuck and it is still saying i need to properly clean my wounds and the cloth has disappeared. i can't do anything and the hint button just circles my arm. any suggestions?

Click on iodine bottle, then click to your wounded arm.

posted in Silent Scream II: The Bride on Mar 10, 13 6:36 PM
ovbeach wrote:I'm stuck at the basement door. Can't find what i"m supposed to weigh the rope down with. This game definitley needs a .walk- through. Please help.

Perhaps this will help

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/239632.page

posted in Silent Scream II: The Bride on Feb 27, 13 8:57 PM
click on the hans leg, there will be pop up to hans' chain.
use your "sharpen axe" to cut hans' chain.

posted in Dark Lore Mysteries: The Hunt for Truth on Feb 27, 13 7:48 PM
This game is good, but not great, somehow dark but I can see clearly in HOS scene.

-3 mode : casual, expert and costume.
I play "casual" and its hint in HOS only take 10 seconds to recharge, thats good because I don't really like HOS scene.
-Voice over is good
-Interesting storyline.

Cons :
Don't really like its graphic, seems out-dated.

overall its 3.5 stars

posted in Silent Scream II: The Bride on Feb 27, 13 6:53 PM
petmomof8 wrote:I could use help on playing the tune on the Piano. The hint doesn't help me.

someone made this solution for piano.
perhaps this would help.

Solution for notes playing the piano here.

posted in Silent Scream II: The Bride on Feb 26, 13 2:14 AM
Hi isis1313,
because this game has no walkthrough, and its hard to explain the step to finish this game, I've made this walkthrough, check this out.

[Removed by Moderator]

Happy gaming!

posted in 2 Tasty Too on Jan 21, 12 7:36 PM
that battery will double your utensil speed, those really help me especially when i'm not upgrade my kitchen utensil yet.

posted in 2 Tasty Too on Jan 19, 12 5:59 AM
mitzi460 wrote:I am on level 14; I never find the 2nd of the spaghetti & Meatball dish. It is not where it is suppose to be and I have replayed this level over & over again. Please help.

there is spaghetti and meatballs, on the left screen/room, at the top of the fridge
and.. the other one is on the left screen too right under the first list of menu

Goood luccck

posted in 2 Tasty Too on Jan 18, 12 9:50 PM
judy76073 wrote:it took me a long time to complete the last day of the Italian restaurant - good thing I was playing "untimed" otherwise would never have been able to finish - but I still found it very frustrating completing this level

finally, I got through it and now on to the next place (Vegetarian)

use bonus items as much as you can
bonus item like fireflies, coins, free drink, an eye, all of them really help me to completing levels

posted in 2 Tasty Too on Jan 18, 12 6:52 PM
mitzi460 wrote:Help! I can't find the 2nd part of the spaghetti & meatballs?

there is spaghetti and meatballs, on the left screen, at the top of the freezer
and.. the other one is on the left screen too right under the first list of menu

Goood luccck

posted in 2 Tasty Too on Jan 17, 12 7:30 PM
gpj53 wrote:I enjoyed this game up until I came up against little glitches with ingredients not appearing back in their spot and in level 2 there was only one of them eg the lemon. As I'd already retried this level because I couldn't find the oregano I couldn't be bothered to retry yet again - found it in the drawer when I was able to use the "eye". Not a buy for me which is unfortunate as it started as a most enjoyable game. Maybe it the devs fix the glitches and it comes up as a DD then I will try again.

LOL, oregano is a really small leaves,
at what restaurant is that?
sometimes when the ingredients still inside the drawer , even the "eye" can't help to
"see" them. .

posted in 2 Tasty Too on Jan 17, 12 7:18 AM
Illusion wrote:I just LOVED the first 2 Tasty.........unfortunately the double clicks and clicks that often will NOT work make this one way too much work for me. I never went past the first Cafe because it became too tedious !! I sure hope they fix this because there are far too many of the "fun" games at BF anymore

i don't really get why there are so many problems about mouse click,
I do not have any problem about that,

ok, time for review,
as I expected, this Sequel of 2 Tasty is Great as well, and I had a lot of fun with new ingredients, recipe, etc
they have beautiful artworks,I like the game play, the characters, the music,they all are great, love em!
ah and .. yeah, those minigames.. They Rocks! very fun and creative !

hope you enjoy the game too

Happy Gaming Fishies

posted in Silent Scream: The Dancer on May 1, 11 7:04 PM
Finished!
Okay.. let me rate the score of this game, I can give 4 from 5
I'm not really concern about the storyline, though there are bad comments about the storyline, The story seemed interesting right away for me.
I am a mother this time, not a Detective as usual

I love the art, really Unique , . it is different from any HOG i've seen so far.. good job

AND.. I must admit I loved the way its scared me.. I love the jumping face, I love the creepy, everything
(sounds like a maniac?)

posted in Silent Scream: The Dancer on May 1, 11 8:08 AM
cosmoscos wrote:Reminded me of the little girl from the Ring. Creeeeeeeeepy.

have you seen the crawling ghost at hospital toilet? I think that's the Real Sadako from The Ring , Lol

posted in Silent Scream: The Dancer on Apr 29, 11 5:22 AM
watch out the crawling ghost in hospital toilet!
lol

posted in Silent Scream: The Dancer on Apr 29, 11 5:16 AM
I had fun playing this, not the best storyline, but I must admit that the end is suprisingly good.
the artwork.. I can understand why some people don't like the art.. for me.. Its not bad, just unusual.. unique, different, and it reminds me of Tim Burton, love it.

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker Collector's Edition on Apr 26, 11 11:16 PM
love the dark and creepy atmosphere here..
and the sound effect was great
nice and realistic graphic .. good game

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator