Posts created by Kimmeh86

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on May 15, 11 12:50 AM
I bought it after trying it for a few. It's different from what I usually get but it's a nice change. I'm enjoying it. Kinda nice and calming, epecially from those darker themes in some of the games. I don't know how long it will be but in the meantime I am enjoying it

posted in Hollywood Files: Deadly Intrigues on May 9, 11 12:35 AM
I took one look at the screenshots, and could already tell it was a no buy.

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void on May 7, 11 10:38 PM
I loved it. I find some games here to be between boring stories, or overly creepy. While some love the eerie type of games, they really aren't for me. But this is just creepy enough to keep you interested, but not so creepy you are going to bed with nightmares.

It was long enough, and had fun puzzles, and hidden object scenes. I agree with the previous poster about the creatures, I'd like to know what happened to them. But other than that it's great. I will def be getting the newer mystery tracker game when it comes out in the standard edition.

posted in Snark Busters: All Revved up on May 7, 11 1:11 AM
Not a big a fan of a FragmentedHOGs so I'm going to have to pass.

posted in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland on May 3, 11 9:33 PM
I haven't had the privledge to play an HDO game. Thankfully, I usually check reviews and if they are bad I don't even bother... but I guess I'm a glutten for punishment, after all these bad reviews I had to demo the game just to see how bad it was. And wow... Can I get those 5 minutes back??

Horrible, the first scene went on forever and not in a good way, infact I couldn't even finish it. Somewhere after trying to find every color butterfly on the planet I gave up... Sheesh. The visuals were horrible, you couldn't see anything, it was boring. Just so many things wrong...

posted in Dark Ritual on Apr 29, 11 1:03 AM
I liked it. Good Graphics, storyline was at least some what entertaining, It was actually longer than I was expecting which was a good surprise. I'd def reccomend to buy it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator