Posts created by 2lips683

posted in Hidden Expedition: Everest ™ on Apr 9, 14 9:10 PM
[b]i agree that the puzzles are a nightmare!!! can't even see a clear picture of the puzzle which is silly. and the pieces don't readily drop when you want to move them and btw, i think the graphics in this game are not half as good as the titanic game which is my favorite. vibrant colors and clear items. i LOVE these HO games, but i wish the puzzles were more workable... just sayin'

posted in Hidden Expedition: Everest ™ on Apr 9, 14 9:04 PM
warriorbree wrote:Love the game, but the puzzles are a nightmare. The skeleton puzzle never worked right for me and I had to quit the game. Don't know if I'll be able to finish it or not because I cannot complete that puzzle due to a technical error.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Everest ™ on Sep 30, 13 2:30 PM
the graphics in this game really suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even when you use a clue to find an object they are still horrible to find. the graphics in hidden expedition titanic are wonderful!!!!!!!!!! why are these so poor?????

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Apr 7, 13 9:22 PM
this is a very frustrating game and the graphics SUCK!!!!! nothing worse than getting stuck and not knowing how to get beyond it. these games are supposed to be fun!!!!!!

posted in Hidden Expedition: Titanic™ on Apr 7, 13 8:14 PM

i absolutely LOVE this game!!!! this is the best HO game there is 'cause you don't have to go through a lot of nonsensical repeats a hundred times to get to the ho part. sometimes you don't want to jump through all the hoops, just find the ho's.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 28, 13 2:35 PM
sweetieforever67 wrote:i'm in the MONT PALU EXPRESS in cabin 7 and i cannot for the life of me find the TRIANGLE. I HAVE CLICKED EVERYTHING VISIBLE and nothing has happened.

HELP ME PLEASE [/quote

if i remember the scene correctly, the triangle is in the archway at the left of the screen. i had a heck of a time finding it also. good luck. i hope i remembered the scene correctly.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 28, 13 2:31 PM
katiegoering wrote:The Walkthrough is worse than having no walkthrough. I am stuck where I needed to find 5 keys plus another key. I found four. I have no hints. I have been looking for over an hour. The screen is too dark, but seems it was meant to be that way. When I look at the walkthrough, there is barely any information. And I can't get to the capsule without finding the last of the other keys! They were extremely hard to see in the first place, but if they were marked the way they are in other games, instead of only two or three things available, then I could find it.

i think the graphics in this game are terrible and some of the items are entirely indiscernible especially in the dark. even after the hint finds the item it is still all but invisible 'cause of the crappy graphics. sorry i bought this game and it gives me a HEADACHE!!!!

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 28, 13 2:26 PM
Robilyn wrote:I am in one of he rooms I need to find a screw and a claw. I can't find either. I lost my hits clicking my life away. This could have been a great game, but all of the darkness blew it. Can you help me find these two items, please? Thanks

posted in Jigsaw World on Jun 20, 11 2:46 PM
i love puzzles too and wish there were many, many more to choose from.

posted in Jigsaw World on Jun 19, 11 11:13 PM
also have the problem where finished games are not saved after you sign out.
very annoying!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Jigsaw World on Jun 19, 11 11:12 PM
i too have this same problem and do not have an answer either...

posted in Jigsaw World on Jun 19, 11 8:59 PM
how come when i finish my puzzles they post on the finished wall but when i sign out and sign in the next time they aren't there??
this has happened three times and it's frustrating.
what am i doing wrong or not doing?

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden Collector's Edition on Jun 19, 11 8:48 PM
u know, i was the hog infant and didn't know how to play as it was all new and i got too frustrated.
as roseanne roseannadanna used to say ' never mind.'
i now love hog games and they are my favorite.
thanks for the input, you were right... now my attitude is

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker on May 8, 11 10:41 PM
ME TOO. FINISHED THE GAME AND LOVED IT, I MEAN...

WILL DEFINITELY BUY THE SEQUEL!!!!!!!

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden Collector's Edition on Apr 29, 11 11:22 PM
[b] this is the most confusing game i have ever played......
very frustrating when you don't know what the heck to do...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator