Posts created by Bev_19

posted in Jane Angel 2: Fallen Heaven on Jul 4, 17 9:01 AM
When I click the Hint button, nothing happens. I found all but one of the items. I can't go any further and I can't find the final piece of the gun to repair it either. So far, this game is no fun. I already restarted it from scratch to see if that would help, but, no luck. If anyone out there has a solution, I would really appreciate it.

posted in Jane Angel 2: Fallen Heaven on Jul 2, 17 3:49 PM
The hint button keeps showing me the pistol and the powder horn implying that I should put them together to form the weapon, but nothing happens.

posted in Written Legends: Nightmare at Sea on Jul 5, 15 7:40 AM
I used the glass cutter which made the circle on the window, but did not make an opening to get the pearl. I started over 3 times and it still won't work. I have already completed the game once so I know that it did work in the past. It is getting very frustrating to have a game I paid for and can't complete. Each time I get to the part in the tugboat, the glass cutter won't work. I am using the game walkthrough to help me advance in the game, but it won't do me any good if I can't get that darn pearl. Someone please help!!!

posted in Timeless: The Forgotten Town on Jun 11, 14 3:38 PM
I am stuck on the gate puzzle. I found the diamond ring but I don't know where the emerald ring is, so I can't solve the puzzle. Does anyone know where I can get the emerald ring?

posted in Mystic Gateways: The Celestial Quest on Nov 3, 11 1:14 PM
I keep clicking on the hammer to break the brick in order to make the dust. The hammer doesn't do anything.

posted in Mystic Gateways: The Celestial Quest on Nov 2, 11 6:51 AM
I am trying to break the brick with the hammer but it won't break. I've done all the steps leading up to this point with no problem. Is anyone else having difficulty with this?

posted in Dream Sleuth on Jul 4, 11 12:04 PM
I cannot complete the map puzzle because there is not enough room on the page and all of the map pieces are not visible to me.

map
 posted in Dream Sleuth on Jul 4, 11 11:52 AM
I cannot complete the map puzzle because there isn't enough room in the game and all the pieces are not visible.

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on May 29, 11 4:05 PM
I can't seem to get past the green marbles. Three times already I have cleared them from the puzzle, but I can't go on to another color. I seem to be stuck there and can't move on even though I read that it is the last puzzle at the end of the game. Is there any way to skip over it?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator