Posts created by gwenofala

posted in Escape Whisper Valley on Aug 9, 17 5:48 AM
No cut scenes no bells and whistles , just plain HO scenes with locks and keys to collect . Love playing this classic again !

posted in Mystery Case Files: The Black Veil Collector's Edition on Mar 28, 17 1:14 PM
Yay ! I loved Fate's Carnival

posted in Mystery Case Files: The Black Veil Collector's Edition on Mar 23, 17 9:52 AM
sartasia wrote:
bfgFlounder wrote:An old friend has called you in to help investigate a string of recent murders. The latest victim was only missing one thing…their skin. As you start investigating, you’re quickly thrown into a world of dark magic and creatures. Do you have what it takes to find the murderer in time, or will you be their next victim? Find out in this bone-chilling Hidden-Object Puzzle adventure!

OOooops....Isn't this the intro to
The Unseen Fears: Body Thief Collector's Edition?

I seen this too ! I thought to myself this one would be to scary for me lol

posted in Mystery Case Files: The Black Veil Collector's Edition on Mar 14, 17 9:52 AM
Will this be available for Mac OS also ?

posted in Settlement: Colossus on Mar 9, 17 10:07 AM
The first chapter I had 29 , the second 58 and the last 69 days , I don't know if that was my best or not just the last time I played which was now lol With the people always needing everything I can't seem to run through it fast !

posted in Settlement: Colossus on Mar 2, 17 8:45 AM
Please developers I beg of you PLEASE create another game like this one !!! For both PC and Mac OS since that is what I use is a Mac .

posted in Mystery Case Files: Broken Hour Collector's Edition on Feb 20, 17 5:05 AM
That's awesome IceKing

posted in Mystery Case Files: Broken Hour Collector's Edition on Feb 8, 17 6:45 AM
Took me awhile to get the hang of it , now I really enjoy playing it just to see how far I can go , the computer wins every time though

posted in Mystery Case Files: Broken Hour Collector's Edition on Dec 14, 16 12:28 PM
I cheated . I just went to the SG and memorized what the solution was . I had no idea how they came to that solution .

posted in Mystery Case Files: Broken Hour Collector's Edition on Dec 13, 16 8:22 AM
Tomsde wrote:I like the cinematic quality of this game and the music; the storyline seems to me unfortunately all too familiar and the level of mayhem seems to be upped a notch. I am glad it's not as graphic as other HOGs. There are too many mini-games and not enough hidden object scenes to my liking--thank heavens for the skip button. One tier of mini-games is more than enough without prolonging them through tiers. The characters, artwork, voice overs are all well done. The storyline is confusing--perhaps I've not paid careful enough attention--like what actually did happen to the children??? What are the shockwaves actually doing? Anyone got a synopsis or decoder ring?

MCFs games always seem the most challenging to me--even on the easy level I have found them difficult. Better than some of the games in the series, not as good as some others--Return to Ravenhurst remains my favorite.

If you liked the Ravenhurst Saga you should like this game, if not play the demo. There is a lot familiar about it and bizarre tasks like (spoiler alert) making a murderess tea . . .

I have nothing against Epix--I haven't disliked what they have done with the other series--the artwork has been upped a notch from previous releases and I'm glad to have an immersive atmosphere without live actors and just animated characters. I was never fond on what I called the Roger Rabbit phase of this game genre's development and am glad they went to full and well done animation instead.

That is a good question what did happen to the children ? The father packed and sent them away right ? Why did she think they were dead ? She was dying too , but they brought her and Dad back Frankenstien style .Anyway I enjoyed playing it

posted in Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts Collector's Edition on Dec 12, 16 10:01 AM
Did Elephant Games create The Void ? I forgot . One of the things I liked in the first few games is that if you got all of the achievements you got a pretty badge at the end . Hate that they don't have that anymore

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Dec 4, 16 9:55 AM
I'm with you I would love a sequel ! I've played both several times too . Wish they would come out with a HOK 3 ! I keep checking to see . Maybe one day

posted in Mystery Case Files: Broken Hour Collector's Edition on Nov 28, 16 9:48 PM
Thank you sirpalamedes I even read the instructions on the first and still didn't get it lol read your comment played again then I understood what to do

posted in Mystery Case Files: Broken Hour Collector's Edition on Nov 28, 16 9:44 PM
I have enjoyed this game . I like in the extras where you can replay HOPS and puzzles so if I had used hints or skips this is where I can get the achievements . The last two puzzles though were nerve wrecking to me . I agree with others this is not a BFG MCF but all in all a good game . Thank goodness this one is new ! No returning to the past

posted in Settlement: Colossus on Nov 23, 16 2:22 PM
I agree

posted in Hidden in Time: Looking-glass Lane on Nov 7, 16 12:47 AM
You have to click on the metal rod put it on the lightening rod it explodes then a HO scene appears . I think that's the way it goes and there is a walk through now

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 1, 16 7:31 AM
Nope it won't work my mac has been updated too many times too wish someone at big fish would fix so we could play again I have a few that are as old as this one I bought from here and they still work but not this one . I would love to play it again !

posted in Azada ™ on Oct 12, 16 12:09 PM
I can't play In Libro anymore I guess because of updates on my computer . I didn't like this one at all at first . It sat in my Purchase History for years until recently bored with everything else I decided to give it another try . I loved it ! Don't know why I didn't like it the first time . I guess things work out like that sometimes I would love for them to bring out a new one too !

posted in Azada ™ on Oct 12, 16 12:07 PM
All I know is that it has to be right on that spot , maybe your hand slipped a little ?

posted in Azada ™ on Oct 12, 16 12:05 PM
After many plays and many practices I played the whole game not using a skip !!! I'm so proud at this moment The Pawn game where you have to have two left ? Man I had to really practice on that one lol

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator