Posts created by liliaapolline

posted in Dracula's Legacy on Aug 24, 15 1:51 AM
I have nothing that will light the gunpowder from the shell, how do I light it? Please Help!!

posted in Taken Souls: Blood Ritual on Apr 6, 15 12:47 AM
This game is clunky, slow and has awful music. Apparently there is a Collectors Edition available elsewhere, but I don't think I will bother.

The characters are stereotypical, big burly male Detective, pathetic female victims who present an awful script. Curvy, blonde female pathologist dressed in a nurses uniform, fat villain and corrupt senior police officer and not forgetting the ex-con, jail warden! I used a free game credit, if I had paid for it I would have been extremely unhappy with the purchase.

Definitely one to avoid.

Would give it minus 3 stars if possible!

I agree, not that I particularly want a short skip period but it really offers no choice.

posted in Dangerous Games: Illusionist Collector's Edition on Feb 15, 15 11:17 AM
Running Windows 8.1 game demo wont download at all, any ideas?

posted in Frankenstein: Master of Death on Jan 26, 15 7:07 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

To the game, too short, very lovely to look at and music very atmospheric used a free game code or would have felt very cheated, played only for approx 90 minutes altogether and completed the game, tried again on hard setting and still completed it 120 minutes.

Again good graphics, excellent music, nice sounds effects but TOO EASY!

Same here I frequently lose out as I also collect series and prefer CE. Is there any possibility these codes could be applied for a discount?

Downloaded no problem, running well, then found first morphing object and game crashed and froze, tried closing down and restarting but still frozen,

using high end laptop and Windows 8.1

posted in Magnificent Seal on Dec 20, 14 4:08 PM
Really poor game, played just 15 mins of demo. Poor graphics, poor "story line". not for me.

posted in Christmas Wonderland 5 on Dec 16, 14 11:37 AM
I do not even get an error message, just a black square on screen for a couple of seconds and then the message in game manager

Times running Out you have 60 minutes left to play, purchase etc...

SO GLAD I did not purchase it, would have been the 6th game that fails to run.

I am using windows 8 and I would love to send a screen shot, but it is not on screen long enough to capture anything!

posted in Weird Park: The Final Show on Nov 29, 14 12:56 AM
I loved the beta test game, really enjoying it!

Finished whole thing in a couple of hours, not worth the money as all the extras in the beta test have been deleted. Shame.

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition on Nov 2, 14 5:30 AM
I cannot find the corkscrew either, I know it is not in the tar but I cannot find it anywhere

posted in Dark Realm: Queen of Flames Collector's Edition on Oct 2, 14 3:46 AM
Could not even run demo, title screen took 5 minutes to load and then went straight to your demo period has expired after approx 30 seconds! All I managed to do with it was put my name in. I have no idea what this game is like I was looking forward to trying it.

Using Windows 8

posted in Fierce Tales: Feline Sight Collector's Edition on Sep 6, 14 6:20 AM
I cannot get the bonus game to run, the soundtrack sounds like a stuck record and games crashes over and over again,

running on PC using Windows8

posted in Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden Collector's Edition on Jul 24, 14 3:58 PM
Really looked forward to this game, but as with several other members the game crashes and stops working at the same spot three times in a row and on 4th attempt totally crashed my laptop. I am running Windows 8. Unless this problem can be fixed it is pointless to even consider purchasing the game. Shame.

Same issues as everyone else, almost unplayable, graphics dreadful and strategy guide unreadable DO NOT BUY

posted in Fright Collector's Edition on Jul 2, 14 12:28 AM
I am also experiencing huge problems with this game. After bus rolls out from under bed cursor turns to eye click on bus, game freezes and crashes. 2nd game recently that has done this and I have installed the update and reinstalled the game. Very annoyed

posted in Antique Shop: Journey of the Lost Souls on Jun 10, 14 3:05 AM
Absolutely dreadful game. DO NOT WASTE ANY TIME ON THIS

posted in Jane Angel 2: Fallen Heaven on May 8, 14 11:32 PM
Many thanks!

posted in Jane Angel 2: Fallen Heaven on May 5, 14 2:24 AM
Hint says use hammer, but where?

posted in Excursions of Evil on Jan 15, 14 3:42 AM
I agree, clunky controls and very dull. Not one I will waste money on.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator