Posts created by dittmerlady

posted in City of Fools on Dec 23, 12 9:40 AM
I'm at #666 and have red ink. Can't find "old cup". Bought everything in antique store. Closest thing I have to a cup is a "potty" and I've tried combining it with the ink, but it didn't work. Please help.

posted in City of Fools on Dec 23, 12 9:29 AM
Thanks so much!

posted in City of Fools on Dec 22, 12 10:11 AM
I have all ingredients but can't figure out how to "blend" them. Help, please.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Haunted Houdini Deluxe on Feb 3, 12 7:16 AM
I can't find the 10th coupon ticket so that I can get a token. Have gone thru SG several times but still cannot find it. The only thing I can think of is that maybe I didn't get TWO tickets at the duck shoot. Would appreciate any help. Thanks.

I solved all the "related pairs", but after I finished the last one it just has a whitewash mark thru it . Tried using "hint" button, but it has been disabled. Please help.

Well that didn't work because my "hint" button is not lit up.
Any other suggestions?

I got all the related pairs BUT the last one shows "one related pair left!" with a
"whitewash" line thru it. Now nothing else happens. Can't put bio-crate on cart
or in vault. Would appreciate some help please.

Bat
I cannot get the bat to break into the vending machine after I put the coin in. I have whacked it a lot and nothing happens. Please help

How do you get the raisins out of the vending machine after you have put in the coin?

posted in Unsolved Mystery Club ®: Ancient Astronauts ® on Aug 20, 11 4:19 PM
I cannot find a "bowl with burned seeds" in it. Please be more specific. Thanks.

I have the energy cell but cannot find the battery that you use at the lighthouse.
Please help.......I'm stuck!

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on May 3, 11 4:00 PM
I inadvertently got the idol to blow the cold air BEFORE putting water in the wooden mug. Now I cannot pick up the water symbol. Is there another way to pick it up, or did I "blow it"?

where do you find the mortar & pestle?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator