Posts created by CMatisse

posted in Dark Parables: Jack and the Sky Kingdom on Dec 27, 14 1:35 PM
What is the solution, guys? Looks like this game is crashing on a lot of folks. (I am running on a PC).

Janferie wrote:
maranna53 wrote:I have started this game 4 times and 4 times it stops working !! It's getting VERY annoying. My other games are running fine so it has to be this game.

Me too! This is the first time in ages that this has happened to me.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival on May 13, 14 8:49 PM
I need a hint on how to get started with this puzzle? Anyone?

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Jun 1, 13 10:25 AM
Stuck on first "room." After you have found all the pieces, how do you do the next step with one of them?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Jul 31, 12 5:29 PM
Guess what, bigleon! I found some info on another site. When you toss something up from his hand that she is thinking of - you have to click as it is falling down and she will stick her tongue out to eat it! and vice versa. They eat until their "hearts are full." I guess this explains all the farting! Good luck!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Jul 31, 12 5:16 PM
Um, no, Butterflyshrimp - what we are asking about is a Crystal Ball puzzle - the one where the fat husband and fat wife are facing each other, sort of holding hands while farting... They each think of a category, and objects from various categories appear in their free hands. I think we have to click on her hand when an object from his category appears, and vice versa. It moves quickly so you have to focus on not clicking by mistake. The whole trouble is, it seems to go on and on, until you run out of time. And there are no Hints or helps or clues anywhere. We need to know the objective - how many times in a row do you have to get it right, in order to win?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Jul 30, 12 3:37 PM
I thought was Reveal your fate, but guess I'm mistaken... How many in a row do you have to get right? It keeps me playing until I run out of time!

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Jun 15, 12 3:49 PM
Thank you for discussing the hen!! Your comments helped me find the saw. I didn't know I could go right out into the garden! Funny tangents! THanks

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Jun 15, 12 3:21 PM
Hello?! I am trying to find the saw and the walkthru makes it look like it's right thru the door to the garden. But I don't see it. I can only go to the right - to the tree or the billiard room and boiler room. Help!? How do I get to the HOS with the saw?

CMatisse wrote:My screen does not look like the walkthrough.. I go through the door onto a porch. The Walkthrough shows a shabby-looking room. Where am I?

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Jun 12, 12 5:42 PM
My screen does not look like the walkthrough.. I go through the door onto a porch. The Walkthrough shows a shabby-looking room. Where am I?

posted in Vesuvia on Apr 21, 12 7:26 PM
What do you do when you've cleared all of the covered tiles, are at 55% complete, and have no snowshoes to clear the snow?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator