Posts created by 1fantome

posted in Lost Lands: The Four Horsemen on Oct 28, 15 9:41 PM
All will be revealed later on in the game, someone will give you the means to remove the glass

posted in Dreams from the Past on Oct 7, 12 4:42 PM
Add me to the bandwagon of the " Dreams from the Past" players who absolutely hate this game. "Mea culpa," I did not read your reviews, "mea maxima culpa", I actually threw away my "hard earned" bucks to purchase this turkey. I haven't even been able to finish the game since each scene becomes darker and darker until it becomes impossible to identify the HO's without the hints. This one could possibly be the worst game ever offered. Shame on me for buying it, shame on the BF for offering it!!!!!!

posted in Three Musketeers Secret: Constance's Mission on Jan 25, 12 4:42 PM
I don't care how many coupons you have, let them expire before purchasing this one. There's probably something positive to say about it but for the life of me I don't know what it is. I've played lots of games-"the good, the bad and the ugly" but this one could turn you off gaming for life

posted in Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice Collector's Edition on Jul 5, 11 6:26 PM
Oh boy, oh boy!!! Great plot. Graphics are excellent. I can hardly wait to get back to this one. Seems to be almost as good as Phantom of the Opera. These types of games are few and far between. Thanks to all the fishes who take the time to post advice and comments.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air on Jun 30, 11 8:26 PM
I tried going back to the classroom, using the walkthrough but nothing worked. Like the rest of you fishes every time I pulled the lever I was told there was something wrong with the outside of the ship. I was so frustrated I seriously considered deleting the game. However I restarted the game under a new name and this time the position of the words on the blackboard, square, circle etc. (casual) was different. Also the balloon on the air ship was never inflatated. In this version the balloon was always draped over the air ship. Everything else was the same, The map/fuel order made no difference. In this version I pulled the lever and had no trouble starting the ship. I am now at the watcmaker's house, another exercize in frustration. FYI I had just finished "the chosen child" which I loved, and bought this one on that basis. BIG MISTAKE11111

posted in Hidden in Time: Looking-glass Lane on May 20, 11 10:08 AM
LIFEISBLESSED wrote:I'm having the same problem opening the 3rd box, which the WT says it should be #4. When I insert the key to open it, it remains closed and showing opened in the background, and when click on it, it says that it is closed. I exited the game and restarted, but it starts with the box in the same location, and when I travel to another scene, the box is there also.

This is a main glitch and it won't go away, so I stopped playing it, too frustratingbecause I cannot go to another scene without the box being in the way.[/quote.

Me too!!!!I payed for the game but can't get past this part no matter what I try.

posted in Hidden in Time: Looking-glass Lane on May 20, 11 10:00 AM
LIFEISBLESSED wrote:I'm having the same problem opening the 3rd box, which the WT says it should be #4. When I insert the key to open it, it remains closed and showing opened in the background, and when click on it, it says that it is closed. I exited the game and restarted, but it starts with the box in the same location, and when I travel to another scene, the box is there also.

This is a main glitch and it won't go away, so I stopped playing it, too frustrating because I cannot go to another scene without the box being in the way.

posted in Hidden in Time: Looking-glass Lane on May 20, 11 9:59 AM
marthajanek wrote:I am having the same problem with the time machine part. The key when inserted dissapears and wom't let me get the cutters which you have to have to comtinue. Help

Margie I need your expert help before they take me away to the funny farm for frustrated gamers. It's the ruins puzzle of course. I checked the solution on my video camera and put the stones in that order (I understand each solution is individual). The portal did not open. I checked your blog along with the comments from these fine folks and everyone said the same thing. I checked the video (just on the off chance that hair pulling causes illiteracy) but once again the solution was the same. Still the portal will not open. I would VERY VERY much appreciate any comments or suggestions you or anyone else out there may have.

Never mind-figured it out. I was reading the clues from left to right instead of up and down. The sound you hear is me pounding my head agains the wall. DAH!!!!!!

Have played many games-----none as good as this. Sequel, where are you???? Will purchase without the preview. I would love it if all it my fellow gamers would put on theit thinking caps and send me a list of their favorite games so we could all stop wasting our precious time on the mediocre stuff.

posted in Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone on May 3, 11 9:40 AM
Thanks a lot, already spent 2 hours on this.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator