Posts created by lsmalplz

posted in Wanderland on Jul 13, 17 5:34 PM
Thanks for the info. I had no idea either.

BTW, Lidia (whoever you are) please send me some grain!

posted in Wanderland on Jul 10, 17 9:29 PM
Thanks guys. I finally came to that conclusion. It says, "you CAN upgrade," Not really an option, is it?

posted in Wanderland on Jul 10, 17 11:49 AM
How do you refuse the Idol and Well upgrades and return to normal business?

posted in Wanderland on Jul 10, 17 11:42 AM
Thank you to all my friends for their generosity. I really appreciate your help

A special shout out to MP xmas! You rock!

I think I might have quit without your support. (Might yet since I CAN'T GET ANYTHING TO DROP!!!! )

posted in Wanderland on Jul 7, 17 1:19 PM
Looking for new friends and neighbors. #273461

posted in Love Chronicles: Death's Embrace Collector's Edition on Jul 4, 17 5:04 PM
How do you navigate in the SG? I got to the contents, and each chapter, but can't turn the page to see more ex. page 3, 4 or 5? Anybody know the secret combo?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 22, 17 1:01 PM
Just found this game. It seems a bit too late. Anyone who is still playing, please add me 3638 2265. Am still a trainee at level 5, but I like it.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 22, 17 12:53 PM
Just found this game and would like to have friends to play along with. Please add me: 3638 2265

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 3, 17 7:25 AM
I have an expo to the Perfume Lab. Please help if you can. Please and thanks in advance.

Kim

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 15, 17 7:36 PM
St. Valentine weekly quest error I found in an old thread

by Daeneryz on Feb 7, 14 4:10 PM
"Just a head's up to fellow searchers. The Fast Arrows for the Valentine\s quest actually dropped in the Laboratory in puzzle mode. Not the Dungeon in reversed mode as the text reads."

and from my own experience The Ray of Sunshine task (from the same Offer as above) was found in the Dungeon in reversed mode

edited to note that another player found the Fast Arrows in the Lab in shadow mode.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 15, 17 5:11 AM
Welcome back Librarian! Glad we both made it back. Hope all goes well on your end and a speedy and complete recovery for you and your computer.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 13, 17 3:38 PM
Hello all! I'm a returning member of the game. Level 509. Neighbor code: 33BeGf.
I play daily and gift daily.

All serious players welcome no matter a new player or a long-term player.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 11, 17 7:07 PM
Thank you all for the warm welcome and quick reply.

Vulcaness and Desp1na, send me a request if you like.

Will watch for future updates as info becomes available.

Thanks Again!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 10, 17 9:24 PM
Have had many life changes and computer difficulties since you last heard from me.

I think I'm back for now. It will take me some time to get up and running again though.

Thanks to all the neighbors that stuck with me (though I'm not sure I would have). My neighbor code is 33BeGf and level 508 for anyone interested. Old neighbors are of course always welcome. I normally play and gift everyday.

If you have any info on my sleeping neighbors (especially ones who have given up completely) please advise.
SoCaliGirl
Korsami
slon50
frenzyih33
mommerj
saturnina100
Librarian2003
wlsnmargie
heddock
Risott
score4two
LilSemaphore
Kellyn1128
DHMO
debluvsgames
tina.lu2015
cat_t31
scoobydont
electostein
agpmisc
jennypockets
MacD1

TTFN

posted in Mystika 3: Awakening of the Dragons on Sep 12, 16 11:12 AM
I have made it to the first powerup (the lightening bolt).

I can't seem to figure out what I am doing to get them - it's not 4 in a row. Can anyone help?

What about future power ups?

Thanks in advance.

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 3, 16 11:56 AM
One thing hasn't changed since I got back:

I have the best neighbors in the world!

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 3, 16 11:10 AM
Thanks nospn. Anything you need?

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 3, 16 10:51 AM
Is everyone finding this one in the Observatory at night as it says? I've been through there at least 5 times now and nothing.

Also, still need Echo Horn and have many pieces to trade from all the components.

Did this one before and am thinking I swore to myself not to do this one again

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 3, 16 8:27 AM
I was dusting out my neighborhood and accidentally deleted someone I shouldn't have. Unfortunately my fingers were faster than my brain and I'm not sure who it was.

If I deleted you by mistake, please let me know. I didn't mean to delete any active players.

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 3, 16 8:24 AM
Welcome Marliza

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator