Posts created by Heartisan

posted in Surface: Virtual Detective on Feb 28, 17 2:15 AM
I tried every way I could see but I get almost to the end that last long hallway.... it's there, but I can't go forward, only left and it's a dead end.

posted in Wanderland on Dec 18, 16 12:51 AM
I've been messing around with the game for awhille, still lower level, but I don't have friends. Now that I have my big issue solved, I think I am going to play long enough to have friends,

I'm pretty good at gifting daily.... so please add me!

ID 224104

if you have any trouble... IM me please.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 9, 16 1:09 AM
How do I start the game over from scratch? I want to reset it like a new game.

Thanks fishies

posted in Wanderland on Nov 10, 16 2:03 AM
Same here....no walkers....and i was just getting into the game too

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 1, 16 10:55 PM
I am just now getting into this game and need friends....I try to be on daily to gift.

ID is 615238
Heartisan..

Thanks

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on Jun 6, 16 8:46 PM
as another hint if you don't want a apoiler... the flowers are not just found outside.

SPOILER BELOW

I did everything that was said to find the correct 4th flower and still no luck... until...

There is a vase just inside the house on the back table. It's light colored and you have to click towards the bottom of the vase. The flowers in it are smal and white with green leaves. I think I selected the middle if there is a choice.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Paxton Creek Avenger on May 21, 16 4:03 PM
There are two wrenches in there, one for the bolts on the wall on the far side of the theater, and one for the seats. Did you do the ones on the wall yet?

posted in Mystery Trackers: Paxton Creek Avenger on May 19, 16 2:01 PM
Having the same problem as washbag. Any news?

posted in Sherlock Holmes VS Jack the Ripper on Nov 25, 13 2:50 AM
What little box? I'm probably missing it cause it's late, but I don't see any little x's

posted in Twisted Lands: Insomniac Collector's Edition on Apr 15, 12 3:57 AM
It's been awhile since you posted this, but I just bought the game I had sitting in my buy list.

I have the same problem.. but several of the puzzles I have tried don't work even when I have it correct. This one and the pins in the palms and I can't remember the other one. Apparently it's not always the same.

posted in 1912: Titanic Mystery on Aug 27, 11 1:39 AM
Ok, I have two problems in this game I haven't seen yet. One is probably a setting on my part, and one is the game.

First one is on my big monitor, the game goes off screen to the right a bit. I can see enough of the menu buttons to click them. And the game, well some of the hidden objects I can't reach. I've never had this problem with another game or anything for that matter. All the settings as far as I know are right since again, nothing else does this. I did try playing with display settings a bit, but no change. But I put it on my notebook and it was fine.... as far as that issue goes.

I played on the notebook through the trial. I had just started the second set of rooms, in fact I had clicked on a room and it was loading when my time was up. I liked the game. Sometimes I like the easier to find ones for a change for my eyes, and this one has an interesting story to follow, so I went ahead and bought it (by the time I did I had to use one of my codes because it had just changed while I was playing and wasn't DD anymore).

When I got it installed, I went to play again, and it is stuck on the first set of rooms that I had already finished. They all have the completed check mark in them, so I can't go into any of them to see if I could get it to keep going. Did the reinstall nothing changed, so now I used a code, and I can't play it on either machine.

I would like to be able to play it on my bigger monitor, because of my eyes, some games the HOs are harder to see than others, and this one was in some spots so the big screen would be better if I can figure out how to get it centered.

Please help... send e-mail if you like. This problem doesn't fit with anything I've been able to find in help so it needs the human touch

Thanks in advance
Jewel

posted in 1912: Titanic Mystery on Aug 27, 11 1:13 AM
Back to the time period issue for a moment... just my take on it.

I only got to play the first 4 rooms and when my time ran out of course the game stopped, I went out and paid for it and now it's stuck lol. But I digress.

I believe that the intention was to have a new ship, but they are also trying to make it feel in some ways like 1912. You know how some historical places have people in costume, or reenacting. I picture this ship with staff wearing costumes that are not replicas of the same, but reminiscent to that time (wow, I used a bit word hehe) to just give players a fell for what it was like then. I actually thing that is a good thing, an if it bothers you some is good because I also believe that saying about if we don't remember the past we are bound to repeat it. I don't think that was the intention of the game either, but if it catches you, an you feel it is wrong, and teach your children that it's wrong, etc. It may not ever happen again.

JMOHO
Jewel

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Aug 17, 11 11:50 PM
I have read all of her books... ok well maybe I'm behind on the last couple.... but I love reading them, so when I was browsing through games here and saw her name, I was so excited. I finshed this part... uhm.... twice now and have no complaints, and I don't have any complaints about the ending. Somewhere it mentions it's part 1, I can't remember where but I knew before I played it. I thought about waiting, but I couldn't stand it.

So yes please, I would love part two to come out sooner rather than later, but I'm not going to **** and whine and take it personally, but simply add my name to the list with a very strong.. PLEASE?

Thanks
Jewel

posted in Vampire Saga - Welcome To Hell Lock on Jul 9, 11 9:30 PM
I think I/we should get our trial hour back. I have the sluggish cursor, but changing to my regular cursur fixed that, but I still have the sluggishness that I was trying to deal with until I had to color in that damn picture with the markers and could't hit the target that I realzed I would probably smash my computer if I tried to get through the entire game this way. So then I thought I would try a few things, checking updates and such. Then I started testing everything I could think of, closing different things, restarting, shutting computer down completely, reinstalling, even went to trying different resolutions. So now....... MY TRIAL HOUR IS UP.

So now I can't even test anything out to help you guys out instead of sitting here ranting on the forum and reading other rants.

Lets start chanting I WANT MY HOUR BACK, I WANT MY HOUR BACK, I WANT MY HOUR BACK........

I'm going to give them a few days and try to be patient. Any game these days that has vampire in it is going to be VERY popular, so make extra sure it works before releasing it to his hungry mob (I include me). I know it's tough. BUT HURRY or the gates will fall

posted in Hodgepodge Hollow on Jun 24, 11 2:32 PM
It may be the pain meds I'm on, but I can't figure out how to make the rabbit shadow distract the dog.

I ADORE this game. I love playing hidden object games and this one I hope it never ends. It's unique and adorable..

Thanks

posted in Hodgepodge Hollow on Jun 24, 11 2:11 PM
Found on another thread. Hold it over the cauldren to gt the tears going then hold it over the bowl

posted in Hodgepodge Hollow on Jun 24, 11 12:12 PM
I have the same question, did anyone find out?

posted in Dreamscape on Jun 11, 11 1:29 AM
pretty please?

posted in Dreamland on Jun 8, 11 2:26 AM
Hi fishies,

I so like that name Anyway so this is where all the smart and game savvy people hang out?

Do you just start a thread on the Tomorrow's Game Today game and just move your thead every day? Or are there different groups that have their own theads.

Ok, it's late and I'm a little goofy but I'd like somewhere to read and post about the games I play other than the ones that seriously need help finding their computer (I have friends like that)

SOOOOOOOOOooooo I love this game. I haven't actually finished any games but one because everyday I get distracted looking around the website and get too curious so I end up spending the evening doing try outs. I mostly play **** and match 3. I've gotten a couple of solitaire ones to replace the normal one that I am completely bored with. I'm a late starting gamer, I'm currently 49 and had a nintendo once and remember playing lots of mario lol. But really wasn't interested as much as some people I knew. A few years ago someone introduced me to morrowind and I was hooked Then I got a 360 so I could play Oblivion. Then a friend talked me into trying WoW and I was a very happy person, I could play and chat at the same time. So that's my history, is it ok if I follow you around? or is there a static place for chat for us slow old timers?

Thanks a lot if you took the to, to read my little ramble, I don't always do it that. I just happened to not have talked to any real people all day.

Happy fishin
Jewel

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden on May 30, 11 3:07 AM
I need make the potion for the woman at the portal but it isn't in my inventory. I went back to where the walkthrough (from the blog here) says it is but it isn't there. I don't remember specifically picking it up, I just picked up everything I saw there so, it either wasn't there or it disappeared from my inventory.

Has anyone else had this problem? Or is the lily in a place other than outside thee fromt door to the house like the walkthrough says?

Thanks in advance,
Jewel

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator