Posts created by squeeg1

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 17, 15 12:26 PM
Hello all. I used to play a while ago under the name Rasia. It is also my new name. Don't know my old code but my new one is 536084 . Looking for new friends and to find some of the old ones. Looking to send and receive gifts for the tree too. Look forward to playing with ya'll.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 5, 14 3:43 AM
I haven't finished the last tier of this achievement yet, no, but I do know that you only need 20 more again to complete it. I remember reading it in another thread. I don't remember which one or I would post the link. Hope I helped and GOOD LUCK!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 2, 14 7:53 PM
Thank you so much for your help. I didn't realize I also needed to switch to another account on the actual computer. Thanks so much

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 2, 14 7:22 PM
Do I run as administrator from the game client? I have been using BF for many years. I can't believe I still don't know these things, lol.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 2, 14 7:11 PM
I was wondering if it is possible to play the game with more than one account on the same computer? If so, how is it done? I have logged into the game client in my other bigfish account and opened the game but it was still in my main account's game. I didn't get the option to start a new game with the other account. Any help or tips would be great. Thanks much in advance

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 2, 14 5:16 PM
Once you find the correct forum, you will see that people list their friend Id's. These are the numbers you need to add friends in the game. When you are in game, click on the social button in the bottom right of the screen. In there there is a box where you can type the friend ID's of people you would like to add to your friends list. After you send the requests just wait for people to accept. And you can post your friend ID on the forum mentioned above and people can start adding you. If someone adds you, in the same social part of the game you will see any new requests from people who added you. Just click the check mark button and they will be added to your friends list. Hope I was able to help

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 2, 14 1:10 PM
I haven't received credit in the achievements for crafting pets either. I posted on the tech issues thread a few hours ago so hopefully it will get resolved in a timely fashion. Sorry to see others experiencing this too but I am also glad I'm not the only one.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 2, 14 12:47 PM
I know the other day I hadn't received any diamonds since the update but in the past 2 or 3 days now I'm getting anywhere from 3-6 diamonds a day collecting flowers. Don't know if m luck has increased or if maybe I'm just collecting more flowers of late but I'm sure not complaining

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 2, 14 10:50 AM
The achievement counter for crafting pets isn't updating. I noticed that it hasn't just happened to me but I have seen threads on the forums about it happening to other people. As in, I have crafted 2 pets but the counter still says only 1 pet has been crafted so I have not completed the 1st tier of the achievement yet. I don't know about the other people nut I am playing on PC. Your help would be appreciated. Thank you so much.

Error on line 40, column 25 in wanda/user_posts_show.ftl topics.get(post.topicId) is undefined. It cannot be assigned to topic The problematic instruction: ---------- ==> assignment: topic=topics.get(post.topicId) [on line 40, column 25 in wanda/user_posts_show.ftl] ---------- Java backtrace for programmers: ---------- freemarker.core.InvalidReferenceException: Error on line 40, column 25 in wanda/user_posts_show.ftl topics.get(post.topicId) is undefined. It cannot be assigned to topic at freemarker.core.Assignment.accept(Assignment.java:111) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209) at freemarker.core.MixedContent.accept(MixedContent.java:92) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209) at freemarker.core.IteratorBlock$Context.runLoop(IteratorBlock.java:167) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:416) at freemarker.core.IteratorBlock.accept(IteratorBlock.java:102) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209) at freemarker.core.MixedContent.accept(MixedContent.java:92) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209) at freemarker.core.IfBlock.accept(IfBlock.java:82) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209) at freemarker.core.MixedContent.accept(MixedContent.java:92) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209) at freemarker.core.Environment.process(Environment.java:189) at freemarker.template.Template.process(Template.java:237) at net.jforum.JForum.processCommand(JForum.java:334) at net.jforum.JForum.service(JForum.java:287) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:728) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210) at net.jforum.util.legacy.clickstream.ClickstreamFilter.doFilter(ClickstreamFilter.java:59) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:222) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:123) at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:171) at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:99) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118) at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407) at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1004) at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:589) at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$SocketWithOptionsProcessor.run(AprEndpoint.java:1780) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)