Posts created by armanda1946

posted in Lost Lagoon 2: Cursed & Forgotten on Jan 6, 12 12:24 PM
ok...imade the connection...it's a matter of placement...the cursor is very particular as to the spot to click

posted in Lost Lagoon 2: Cursed & Forgotten on Jan 6, 12 12:19 PM
how do you assemble the crane? the only inventory parts I have is the rod and the hook

posted in Lost Lagoon 2: Cursed & Forgotten on Jan 6, 12 12:03 PM
I have done all of what you posted...still stuck where the stairs are at the machine missing an arm. At what point will I find the arm? The problem is that the game will not be go back to other screens

posted in Lost Lagoon 2: Cursed & Forgotten on Jan 6, 12 11:21 AM
I can not find the missing arm for the machine in the crystal cave, I found the turn wheel, the whole crane rod and the hook, what now? The game will not take me back to previous areas to find the arm and I have exausted every inch of the screens trying to location active places. This will be the last game I buy with no walkthrough

posted in Jewel Quest Solitaire 3 on May 5, 11 9:31 AM
I have complete the whole book on Jewel Quest Solitaire 3 final chapter is 15 with all puzzle pictures pit together and all artifacts put into there proper position according to words in the pictures...NOW WHAT????
I can not get past that chapter and nothing else happens as it should according to the rules.
Stop my frustration and give me a clue on what I need to do to find out the results of the puzzle

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator