Posts created by BearCreekStables

posted in Darkness and Flame: The Dark Side on Apr 29, 18 8:48 AM
LILYR - said it best. When I have problems I look at the forum. When others say my game did the same thing I know it is not my computer. In fact it has never been my computer. I always thought Big Fish had the Best Customer Service around. Always very nice and took care of problem. Bye to all.

posted in Spring in Japan Mosaic Edition on Apr 27, 18 4:32 PM
Another thing I noticed is that you have to let the paintbrush float to the side and only click on a square with the pointer. I tried using the end of the paintbrush to click on a square and it made a error/wrong. Also it is hard to see the numbers around the board as they are faint white especially when they mark their self out.

Yes thanks for listening although in 3 days this will not matter with no forum.

posted in Spring in Japan Mosaic Edition on Apr 27, 18 1:29 PM
The paintbrush attached with the pointer is very annoying and not needed. So I have not decided on purchasing the game yet because of that. These are one of my favorite type of games though.

posted in Spring in Japan Mosaic Edition on Apr 27, 18 1:24 PM
I hated it too. You have a paintbrush and a pointer -Why?? I had no luck in removing it as well. I thought about purchasing the game but doubt it now.

posted in Darkheart: Flight of the Harpies on Apr 25, 18 7:19 PM
A lot of SE games don't have a walkthroughs. Usually they are better because you have to think to play them. You can always go online look up walkthrough for such and such game and get one with a video step by step. These are great when needing help and I have never failed to find one yet. Of course after the 30th nobody will be able to tell you this.

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 28: Treasure Map on Apr 24, 18 9:33 PM
Guess this will not be of any use since in a few days will be gone. I think so far this is the best garden. Things so far seem to fit the area. Last one (or one before that) was a wedding garden and at the end I thought the penguins would appear but no.

I like doing these but I guess we will be on #35 and nothing will change - nothing will be any harder - I feel like it should be a fill in the colored blanks so easy. I have not used a hint since #5 and I think I used an axe once or twice since well back before #10. (BTW I went back and played some earlier ones and yes I used a hint) Not that I am better at playing because I play a lot of these from other dev but just these have seemed to have become easier for me anyway. When you complete a puzzle in 3 to 5 minutes you can tell. The colors were nice in this one but the pretty new ones not used enough.

posted in Road Trip USA on Apr 2, 18 10:49 PM
Finally finished first scene after going back and playing it. There are 5 shields. After finding 5 in the next 2 levels/scenes I played I figured there must be 5 in first too. Signs or shields may not look the same.

posted in Road Trip USA on Apr 2, 18 9:34 PM
Just a fun relaxing game. I love puzzles a lot so really enjoy that part. I played the first scene so much I have the items memorized and where they are. Just looking for the shields as 5 are in each level;/scene I could only find 2 in the first scene but after i played the next scene I found how they can be disguised. If you get tired of one scene you can skip a head and then go back. i used a coupon.

posted in Road Trip USA on Apr 2, 18 9:27 PM
I thought there were only 2 but kept playing on first scene and found another one. So I will say there are 5 shields. You just have to keep playing.

posted in Vermillion Watch: In Blood Collector's Edition on Mar 4, 18 4:50 AM
The Morphs are only in the HOP's. But Spoiler Alert the morphs are not what you are used to finding - these are different.

posted in Vermillion Watch: In Blood Collector's Edition on Mar 3, 18 4:28 PM
Answer to question about puzzles : My favorite part is the puzzles so if I have to skip one YES I want to see how it is done. Of course with a Collector Game you already have an answer. What I do not like is no RESET button for a puzzle so you can go by the written answer if you cant figure it out.

posted in Travel Mosaics: A Paris Tour on Feb 20, 18 10:54 AM
The wiggly paint brush in the color block bothers me. I try not to look at it but it is there. Stop the movement. Thanks.

Yes I purchased the game with a Free-Game coupon. I am on Chapter 3 and it is still in Modern time which I like. So tired of the 1600 to 1800 centuries but on occasion it is ok with me. I have NOT had not one zipper pull broke - rusty piece of anything or a mean/hungry dog or cat. I did like that a couple of times I could actually use an object for something other than normal which would be a surprise when you are trying everything. The mini-games which are always my favorite things were fairly simple but different. I have not been feeling well so this was just a nice paced easy going game to relax with.

I swore that I read a lot of comments to this post. Were they deleted?

posted in Solitaire: Ted And P.E.T on Feb 5, 18 6:40 PM
I actually like playing these games and did finish the demo. You are able to skip the tutoring as always the same game play with no changes. But I do recall many fishes complaining about this dev's games because at a certain time for a few seconds the screen go slight dim and it tells you that you have 499 coins. Yes it is not long but just enough that it is annoying and you may be in a run and you lose focus as have to stop. Thought maybe they would fix that.

Also you do not finish when board is cleared of cards but have to get all gold cards so each hand can be over with 10 cards still left on board. I will probably not get this game as I can just replay the one I have just like it.

posted in Grim Tales: The Time Traveler Collector's Edition on Jan 27, 18 11:16 PM
The same could be said for throwing things at crows and drugging animals with baited meat. It is only a game but does give ideals.

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 26: Fairytale Garden on Jan 22, 18 10:06 AM
I love doing these but using a color for just one square is lazy. Then always green across the bottom for grass and don't use again. Or a color for 2 eyes. I too would like to see a change in these after that many made.

posted in Griddlers Legend Of The Pirates on Jan 19, 18 2:50 PM
As George said I did see a "Bird" in one. If they are not going to give us auto fill (which I can live without ) then give something else. How about real pictures and the name of them. Maybe 2 colors. These are like all the rest of these kind and probably the same puzzles if I actually looked. No buy for me even through these puzzles are my favorite thing. I did play the whole demo.

posted in Dark City: London on Jan 16, 18 1:33 PM
I wish we had an "I agree" button and I would have clicked it on Radgame instead of writing a review. .

posted in Dark City: London on Jan 16, 18 1:31 PM
I thought this was a great game. Not boring at all to me and had a nice flow to it. It was simple but had a different story line. The mini-games were some I have never seen before. Now some of the games you had to work a little but most were so easy they may have well as said put, I, 2, 3, and 4 here. I would have liked them to be harder at least more of them as games are my favorite. But over all I enjoyed very much.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator