Posts created by clynnpayne

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 21, 17 12:53 PM
Do you have to give anything to the Giant to Speak to Him? I can;t seem to get to him?

Thanks in advance

How do you get the booster buttons to work? I'm playing on pc windows 10. I can only use the booster in the middle where it says hammer or stop time. None of the other buttons will work. I can't even click ahead of the two are busy, HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lizzanne77 wrote:THEIR IS APPARANTLY A GLITCH IN GAME THE 25% BONUS TOO MOVE FASTER YOU CANT USE IM ON WINDOWS 7 HP PLEASE HELP THANK YOU

posted in Kingdom of Aurelia: Mystery of the Poisoned Dagger on Sep 11, 16 4:06 PM
LUCKYMOL wrote:SRG9,
I did it. I changed my cursor to the arrow instead of the grabby hand and was able to rotary dial. I got past the guard and am on my way.

Thanks so much for the rotary tip. That's about the only thing I didn't try.

Luckymol

How do you change the hand to a pointer??
Thank You

posted in Kingdom of Aurelia: Mystery of the Poisoned Dagger on Sep 11, 16 4:04 PM
LUCKYMOL wrote:SRG9,
I did it. I changed my cursor to the arrow instead of the grabby hand and was able to rotary dial. I got past the guard and am on my way.

Thanks so much for the rotary tip. That's about the only thing I didn't try.

Luckymol

posted in Viking Saga: New World on Mar 23, 14 2:11 PM
I cannot locate all the gold on level 27. It says there are 10, but I can only find six. Someone please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Viking Saga: New World on Mar 5, 14 7:44 AM
I quess I don't understand the rules on level 7.How many huts do you have to upgrade and I cannot keep enough food to keep snow cleared away. I do see the two fishing holes at bottom left. But I cannot figure out how to beat this level. HELP!

posted in Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition on Jan 2, 13 7:32 PM
Having same problem with moving giraff will not move out of first spot. Fustrating down to end of game and cannot finish.

posted in Roads of Rome III on Oct 20, 12 12:28 PM
How do you go back a replay levels after you have finished? Would like to try expert, but I cannot figure out how to go back and replay???

posted in Roads of Rome III on Oct 18, 12 8:00 AM
Finally found s now. Was really hard to see.
Thanks for all your help.

posted in Roads of Rome III on Oct 16, 12 1:08 PM
I did clear the pile of snow by the portal and everything on that road path, but it still tells me it is blocked. Maybe I need to contact Big Fish????

posted in Roads of Rome III on Oct 15, 12 10:33 AM
The water pump breaks down before I can get to the sawmill to put out fire. This is a tough level.

posted in Roads of Rome III on Oct 15, 12 10:23 AM
I tried to click on the transporter after I collecte the key but it tells me it is blocked.

posted in Roads of Rome III on Oct 14, 12 9:34 PM
I have done your path step by step, but I cannot get to the sawmill. No matter how much water I have. I put out all of the fires, built the bridge, quarry and gold mine. **** cannot get to sawmill.

posted in Roads of Rome III on Oct 14, 12 9:32 PM
x2kul wrote:SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

OK, I got it!!!

1. Immediately hire another worker.
2. Build the ladder and get rid of the snow mound next to the house.
3. Build the pump and take the key next to it. THIS ACTIVATES THE TRANSPORTER. Taking the key is quicker than building the pump, so have that guy go to the transporter next to the house and click on it to activate.
4. Have both workers go to the back (where the burning sawmill is) and have each break a stone.
5. Have 1 build the bridge at the bottom of the screen and have the other guy either wait for the 1st water, or chop down a tree, then get the water.
6. Put out the fire on the sawmill and have the other worker upgrade the pump.
7. As soon as the fire is out on the sawmill, build it.
8. Take the next water (now 7) and put out the fire preventing you from getting to the berry trees. As soon as he's done, the other guy is waiting to break the snow mound. A batch of wood should also be ready, so get it.
9. You should have enough wood to upgrade the sawmill, and another water should be ready. Put out the fire on the fisherman, then build it.
10. At this point start using the water to put out the quarry, the fire next to it, and the gold mine and mine the piece of gold. With the wood, make the cobbler (don't bother to upgrade, it recharges rather quickly), and make the storehouse and upgrade ASAP.
11. Get another worker, and every time you see the shoes, click on them to gather everything available. Also get the berries at this point, since they're now worth 3. and the food is worth 7.
12. Start filling in the road and make the sub station. By this time you should have tons of water to put out the fire on the fort. Also upgrade the quarry, if you seem to have enough time and wood to pay the monk.
13. At any point after you've build the storehouse and upgraded it, when you click the shoes and have all resources available for collection (wood, food, gold, stone, water), click the bag next to the shoes and you'll get an extra unit.
14. At this point, you should be close to done, so check your inventory against what's needed for wood and food for monk (if not already done) and gold and stone for the fort. Now you should be able to cut down trees and get extra stone (near the shoes) to complete the fort and pay the monk.
15. Don't forget to get the crystal next to the fort.

GOOD LUCK!

Where does the toy car parts go??????

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator