Posts created by shawnshay

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 14 9:14 AM
I'm using windows 8, which I think has nothing to do with the issue. I have checked everything, and finally asked for a hint, that takes me out to the original portal, which you cant even get to once you pass through it, but it does send me to that screen. Then I ask for help again and it says go through the portal. So frustrating. There is nothing else I can do. I have a pen, a piece of paper, two pieces of ore, an elastic band, an antidote and a scythe in my inventory. Please help

I am stuck on the road. I saw something about a bee hive, but I can't zoom in on it. I keep hitting the hint button, but it keeps giving me the same hint and pointing to the archway with what looks like bees. Is there some kind of "fix" for this?

posted in Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box on May 28, 10 5:18 PM
Loved this game, cant wait for the next one. My only suggestion for the creators, would be to make the mini games playable after the game is done. I was excited to see the locked extras at the end of the game and was very disappointed when it wasn't the mini games.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator