Posts created by nanadi2

posted in Magic Griddlers 2 on Aug 29, 15 2:12 AM
How do I clear a box if I realize that I have made a mistake but do not want to restart?

posted in Hero of the Kingdom on Apr 8, 15 4:52 PM
I have tried and tried for over an hour and just cannot find the first farmers wife who bakes the bread. I have looked on the farm of course and in all the other locations too but just cannot find and without bread I cannot give to second farmers for gold!
Please, please can someone help

posted in Hero of the Kingdom on Apr 8, 15 4:50 PM
I have tried and tried for over an hour and just cannot find the first farmers wife who bakes the bread. I have looked on the farm of course and in all the other locations too but just cannot find and without bread I cannot give to second farmers for gold!
Please, please can someone help

posted in Rush for Gold: Alaska on Sep 12, 13 9:52 PM
I love this game but cannot get it to play in the timed version, hence I have whizzed through in in about a week.

posted in Azada ™ on Feb 19, 13 7:12 PM
exactly the same, have been trying the map in the library for over a year - yes really - and I just cannot get the co-ordinates right, I don't think my hand is steady enough.
I know what to do but I just can't. There is no way of using an orb and the bookmark just tells you what to do it doesn't do it for you. Is there ANY way of skipping this puzzle!! It is just so frustrating.

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on May 6, 11 10:26 PM
I am very much with you on this, I would have to vote Azada top game ever. Surely they can't keep us waiting much longer.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator