that has the answer to it.
In my opinion, without the guide,
it is impossible.

Good Luck

Thanks for the heads up Hespera.

posted in Panopticon: Path of Reflections on Jun 30, 14 2:34 PM
Put the make up on it on the right side of the 2nd etching,
when the make up has a gear on it, then scrape it off
with the piece of glass from your inventory.
You will then get the clue you need for
the music note lock.

posted in Panopticon: Path of Reflections on Jun 30, 14 2:32 PM
A magician (who looks suspiciously like a cross between Johnny Depp and John Leguisamo) and his assistant disappear in front of a packed audience while performing a magic trick. They enter a time machine and then disappear. The next thing that happens is that the time machine itself disappears.

The soundtrack in this game is excellent. The music is very intriguing and continues throughout the game. The voice overs are the best I have ever heard in a game, very realistic. The visuals are beautiful, also realistic. The characters are remarkably life-like.

The hidden object scenes are very well done: list type with some interactivity. The clues are accurate and the objects are clearly drawn. Mini puzzles were also a lot of fun.

I would have bought this game for the soundtrack alone. It is a great game.

posted in Hope Lake on Jun 30, 14 2:24 PM
The creep factor is very high in this one. In the first few seconds of the game we see the body of a young woman, still alive and struggling, being dragged through the woods by a hooded figure. We learn that it is the second kidnapping and both young women attended the infamous Lake Hope Boarding School. A detective sets out on her own to find clues to the kidnappings and to try to rescue the young woman, if she is still alive. It is only a short time later that the shadowy hooded figure disables the detective's car in the deep woods where she is now stranded.

The sound is great in the beginning, intense with a promise of things to come, but after awhile it is so redundant and repetitive I had to shut it off. Voiceovers were realistic and very well done.

Graphics were excellent. Everything appeared realistic.

Hidden object games were fun and a little challenging, with well hidden objects that blended into the background. They were the list type, some interactive. Minigames were fun and challenging. You have to first find the correct objects necessary to begin the puzzle.

To assist in gameplay there is a hint button, a journal, an interactive map, and a briefcase to store the clues that you find.

It was an all around excellent game, with a guarantee to nightmares for the faint hearted.

posted in Hope Lake on Jun 30, 14 2:23 PM

The creep factor is very high in this one. In the first few seconds of the game we see the body of a young woman, still alive and struggling, being dragged through the woods by a hooded figure. We learn that it is the second kidnapping and both young women attended the infamous Lake Hope Boarding School. A detective sets out on her own to find clues to the kidnappings and to try to rescue the young woman, if she is still alive. It is only a short time later that the shadowy hooded figure disables the detective's car in the deep woods where she is now stranded.

The sound is great in the beginning, intense with a promise of things to come, but after awhile it is so redundant and repetitive I had to shut it off. Voiceovers were realistic and very well done.

Graphics were excellent. Everything appeared realistic.

Hidden object games were fun and a little challenging, with well hidden objects that blended into the background. They were the list type, some interactive. Minigames were fun and challenging. You have to first find the correct objects necessary to begin the puzzle.

To assist in gameplay there is a hint button, a journal, an interactive map, and a briefcase to store the clues that you find.

posted in Hypnosis on Jun 30, 14 12:55 PM
I played 15 minutes when I decided I had to buy this bizarre little adventure game where the main character is a psychiatrist that looks like a red haired Barbie Doll with one blue eye and one green eye and who can hypnotize people with her flashlight.

The background music and voiceovers are excellent. The graphics are very well done. The storyline is interesting, revolving around dreams and hypnosis, disappearing doctors and phobias that come to life.

Gameplay is totally interactive and very different than other games I've played. In one of the first encounters a police officer is seeing things, which turn out to be phobias in her mind. Maya Anderson, the psychiatrist, draws the phobias out of the police officer and battles them to free the police officer from her fears.

This is an extremely intense, yet somehow fun and entertaining, psychological drama.

posted in Hypnosis on Jun 30, 14 12:54 PM
I played 15 minutes when I decided I had to buy this bizarre little adventure game where the main character is a psychiatrist that looks like a red haired Barbie Doll with one blue eye and one green eye and who can hypnotize people with her flashlight.

The background music and voiceovers are excellent. The graphics are very well done. The storyline is interesting, revolving around dreams and hypnosis, disappearing doctors and phobias that come to life.

Gameplay is totally interactive and very different than other games I've played. In one of the first encounters a police officer is seeing things, which turn out to be phobias in her mind. Maya Anderson, the psychiatrist, draws the phobias out of the police officer and battles them to free the police officer from her fears.

This is an extremely intense, yet somehow fun and entertaining, psychological drama.

posted in Chronicles of the Witches and Warlocks on Jun 30, 14 11:57 AM
This was a great game.

The game begins with hauntingly beautiful music that continues throughout, sometimes intensifying. The soundtrack includes full orchestra, piano and violin solos, and operatic background vocals. There are no voiceovers so there is some reading involved, but the writing is clear and large and easy to follow.

The game graphics are well drawn; clear, crisp, and clean. Hidden object scenes are integrated into the story, list type with some interactivity, also very well drawn and well done.(minor distraction - one clue was asking for a "leaflet" when in fact the object was a maple leaf) Mini puzzles are interesting and a lot of fun. Gameplay includes finding objects to complete a task. There's a lot to do in this game.

The storyline is interesting. Wrongfully imprisoned for murder, the player sets out to find enough evidence to exonerate her fiancée. Along the way she encounters the beautiful ghost of a mysterious little blonde haired girl, and a time portal to take her back in tie to find more clues to prove her fiancée's innocence.

To assist gameplay there is a hint button, a map, a notebook to record clues and progress, and a small chest to collect totem pieces.

This is a very well done, fun, and interesting hidden object adventure game. I would have bought it for the soundtrack alone.

posted in Chronicles of the Witches and Warlocks on Jun 30, 14 11:54 AM
The game begins with hauntingly beautiful music that continues throughout, sometimes intensifying. The soundtrack includes full orchestra, piano and violin solos, and operatic background vocals. There are no voiceovers so there is some reading involved, but the writing is clear and large and easy to follow.

The game graphics are well drawn; clear, crisp, and clean. Hidden object scenes are integrated into the story, list type with some interactivity, also very well drawn and well done.(minor distraction - one clue was asking for a "leaflet" when in fact the object was a maple leaf) Mini puzzles are interesting and a lot of fun. Gameplay includes finding objects to complete a task. There's a lot to do in this game.

The storyline is interesting. Wrongfully imprisoned for murder, the player sets out to find enough evidence to exonerate her fiancée. Along the way she encounters the beautiful ghost of a mysterious little blonde haired girl, and a time portal to take her back in tie to find more clues to prove her fiancée's innocence.

To assist gameplay there is a hint button, a map, a notebook to record clues and progress, and a small chest to collect totem pieces.

This is a very well done, fun, and interesting hidden object adventure game. I would have bought it for the soundtrack alone.

posted in Grim Tales: The Vengeance Collector's Edition on May 15, 14 11:07 PM
Sounds like a lot of work

posted in Grim Tales: The Vengeance Collector's Edition on May 15, 14 1:21 PM
JoyWales wrote:I always forward my emails of punch credits to myself, putting USE BY (then putting the day before they expire) on the title line. So I can see at a glance in the folder how much time is left on each one. Then as I use each one it gets deleted.

I'm going to start doing that.
Right now I keep them in my email
and then move them to BigFish folder
when I use them.
But your way is a lot better,
no chance of forgetting about them.

Thanks

posted in Phenomenon: Outcome Collector's Edition on May 3, 14 12:40 AM
This one looks like a winner so far.

posted in Obscure Legends: Curse of the Ring on Apr 17, 14 12:28 AM
I know I finished it.
Let me replay a little of it
and see if I remember that door.
There were a lot of tricks in this game.

posted in Origins: Elders of Time on Mar 24, 14 11:35 PM
I learn something new every day.

posted in Mysterious Oasis on Mar 22, 14 10:28 PM
Mysterious Oasis takes place in the near future, after a catastrophic event devestates the earth. There are rumors of a mysterious oasis among the devestation. As one of the few survivors left on earth you have been hiding in your shelter until you are urged by another survivor to find the oasis, if it really exists.

The game is well illustrated, with old style graphics. It has a great sound track, with piano music, sounds of thunder. Most of the music was hauntingly beautiful.

The hidden object scenes are the interactive list type, very well illustrated. Some of the mini puzzles are cute, some very puzzling, but all a lot of fun.

This is an old style game, without a lot of bells and whistles, but there is plenty to keep you entertained.

There is not a lot of handholding in this one and you have to think outside the box most of the time.

I really enjoyed this one.

posted in Mysterious Oasis on Mar 22, 14 10:27 PM
Mysterious Oasis takes place in the near future, after a catastrophic event devestates the earth. There are rumors of a mysterious oasis among the devestation. As one of the few survivors left on earth you have been hiding in your shelter until you are urged by another survivor to find the oasis, if it really exists.

The game is well illustrated, with old style graphics. It has a great sound track, with piano music, sounds of thunder. Most of the music was hauntingly beautiful.

The hidden object scenes are the interactive list type, very well illustrated. Some of the mini puzzles are cute, some very puzzling, but all a lot of fun.

This is an old style game, without a lot of bells and whistles, but there is plenty to keep you entertained. There is not a lot of handholding in this one and you have to think outside the box most of the time.

I really enjoyed this one.

posted in Deadly Puzzles: Toymaker on Mar 22, 14 8:14 PM
I'm not finished with the game yet.
There's no way to tell how long it is
from the format of the game.

I played over 2 hours off and on so far
but I'm the slowest H.O. play in the universe,
so even though I'll post how long it took me
when I finish you can't go by my timeline.

posted in Deadly Puzzles: Toymaker on Mar 22, 14 8:11 PM
Orphaned, that was a great review.

I tried it and bought it based on what you wrote.

Keep up the good work.

posted in Deadly Puzzles: Toymaker on Mar 22, 14 8:09 PM
The soundtrack in this game is excellent with a great narration by the Detective and voice overs by the killer.

This is an eerie and creepy hidden object game that starts in the middle of a thunderstorm, with great sound effects in the background, as you witness the silhoutte of a woman being murdered ( 19 year old biology student Agnes Dawn) through her window.

Visuals are great: beautiful, bright, clear scenes, some with the appropriate dark and eeriness for a murder mystery.

The killer, Toymaker, sends a video, which you need to find each time there is a murder, to the Detective, saying he will leave clues at each scene.

The hidden object scenes are interactive list type with creepy background music, most notably a xylophone. There are lots of hidden object scenes. Whenever you find a clue, you click on the map and are taken to the next hidden object scene. From the hidden object game you will find a clue needed to solve the next mini puzzle.

If you are a fan of hidden object games, this one's for you.
It is a great hidden object game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator