Posts created by peachface1

what do I do with that thing that looks like a stick of some sort. I can pick it upo but can't do anything with it.

How do you get to the bonus game. I have tried everything and cannot do it

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 12 8:50 PM
Can't shoot the weight with the bow and arrow which is suppose to let the boiling water fall on the gargoyl. any suggestions?

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 28, 12 9:04 PM
I can't get the bronze grapes with the gaff hook no matter how hard I try. Any body out there with some ideas. Thanks

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Aug 8, 12 11:40 AM
Hey guys

What a dummy I am. I didn't realize the "Epilogue" was in fact the bonus game Duhhhh!!!! Thanks a lot for the information guys

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Aug 7, 12 9:42 PM
Hi there
Can anyone tell me how to get into the Bonus Play? Please!!!

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Aug 7, 12 9:26 PM
I do have the collectors edition and can't get into the bonus play on Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Aug 7, 12 9:11 PM
I can't get into the bonus play!!!!! Anyone out there that can help??? Please

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Nov 25, 11 4:34 PM
The parrot keeps flying away when I try to bring it to the snake HELP

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Nov 25, 11 4:33 PM

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Nov 25, 11 4:33 PM

After I took the vessel out of the monsters mouth the game froze up on me and I couldn't do anything

can't get the wine bottle to pour out the wine into the glass

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Aug 8, 11 1:48 PM
I can't either. Using the numbers 4172

j9mattfield wrote:You need to hang up the lamp that you got at the bulletin board

where is the bulletin board and where is the lamp?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator