Posts created by muonquark

posted in Clutter Infinity: Joe's Ultimate Quest on Sep 18, 17 4:04 PM
I figured it out !!

You must have "Continue Where You Left Off" checked in the Global Options. Told ya I was missing something simple!

posted in Clutter Infinity: Joe's Ultimate Quest on Sep 18, 17 5:29 AM
Morning!

How do you access the additional games? I've completed the main game but I can't see how to get to the additional games. I've gone to the Control Panel and clicked on the first level of one of the games, play it, click on next level, but it takes me back to the main game. I'm sure it's something simple that I've overlooked but danged if I can figure it out. LOL!!

posted in Spirit of the Ancient Forest on Jul 7, 17 5:28 PM
I just backed out to the main menu, changed the difficulty mode, and then went back to the game.

Hope that helps.

posted in Spirit of the Ancient Forest on Jul 6, 17 8:29 PM
Thank works perfectly for me. Thanks for the tip!

posted in Spirit of the Ancient Forest on Jun 30, 17 5:11 AM
Same here, unable to move any objects on level 6 in the demo.

posted in Clutter VI: Leigh's Story on Jan 13, 17 5:27 AM
Specifically, it's the transition scene between the end of one Clutter scene and the beginning of another Clutter scene that is freezing on the Mac for me. The transitions on the other puzzles are fine. Perhaps this will help Joe.
Thanks.

Ah ok. Thanks. I was looking around trying to find a diamond! LOL

Thanks.

This is my first Emily game so I am not sure what the diamonds are? Can someone explain what they are and how to go about getting them?
Thanks.

posted in Jewel Match IV on Mar 1, 15 8:29 AM
Morning all,
Just wondering if there is a mac version of this game in the works?

Thanks!

fangmcgee wrote:I have the problem of the screen dimming and then not being able to click on anything when I'm in the bonus game. Specifically, the skeleton with the shield in the Water Gate. I'm using Mac OS X Yosemite. Any suggestions? I can't proceed otherwise.

Exact same issue except I am running Mavericks. Has anyone discovered a fix? Unable to continue game at this time.
Thanks.

posted in Call of Atlantis: Treasures of Poseidon on Mar 21, 14 7:07 PM
maziemom wrote:I don't even get as far as the crystal. On level 5 of Phoenicia, where you are finding all the pieces of the four items, is where my game hangs up. After I find the last piece, I get kicked out of the game and back to game manager.

Also, this game seems to "pull a lot of power". While I am making matches, the fan on my computer will start racing and the cursor is sometimes jerky, making it more difficult to do. Restarting doesn't help. Think I will shelve this game til a fix is found.

Ditto. Something buggy with the last level. Crashes to desktop after finding last piece. Considering a refund unless a fix is found quickly.

posted in Mosaics Galore on Nov 29, 13 2:02 PM
muonquark wrote:It's probably something I'm doing but the game is saying at the end of the level that I have used several hints but I didn't click on the hint button. Anyone else experience this? I guess my fingers have a mind of their own.

Oh for crying out loud, I am so silly. Never mind and feel free to lock. What I am seeing is the TOTAL number of hints I've used in the game, not the level. Color me embarrassed!

posted in Mosaics Galore on Nov 29, 13 1:58 PM
It's probably something I'm doing but the game is saying at the end of the level that I have used several hints but I didn't click on the hint button. Anyone else experience this? I guess my fingers have a mind of their own.

Actually, I'm in the same position and can't get past this puzzle. I moved the jewels around before looking at the strategy guide and now I don't know how to reset the puzzle. This may be a stopper unless I can figure out how to get a jewel from one side to the other.

Anyone?

Edit to add: Ok, I didn't notice that you can swing a jewel over at the very top, from left to right or right to left. Hope that helps.

posted in Zenerchi on Aug 19, 12 5:47 AM
Is there any way to get the grey blockers at the top when the color blocks are flowing down?

Also, does anyone have any tips for level 7-1? I can finish it just fine but I can't get enough points for an expert score.

posted in Kingdom Chronicles Collector's Edition on Jun 16, 12 8:39 AM
I am having trouble with this level as well. Can't seem to get enough wood/gold to complete the bridge in time. I've tried everything suggested..... Any other tips on this one?

posted in Roads of Rome III on Jun 1, 12 6:04 PM
Thanks, I made it. That level was the hardest one so far.....

posted in Roads of Rome III on May 27, 12 9:42 AM
I've played this a dozen times or more but I can't get an Expert rating. Run out of time (need about 10 seconds more or so). Anyone got any tips for this one?
Thanks.

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Nov 18, 11 9:52 AM
I totally love this game. The combination of city management, hidden objects, and match 3 make it a really enjoyable game. I just might have to get #2 if it's anything like #3. Very well done game.

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Nov 18, 11 7:36 AM
Thanks to everyone for posting help with the puzzles. Puzzles are cool but difficult.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator