Posts created by frederic09

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 17 2:32 AM
Thank you HennyMarie !

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 17 1:42 AM
I have a question, if a friend gives me a gift, and i don't take it immediatly, will he be still be able to send me another one ? Or will it be overwrited ?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 17 1:53 AM
I would like to thank you all, i have now completed the quest.

Even if i'm limited to 4 gift / day, i will try to do my best and help you back.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 17 9:20 AM
Hello everyone. I am new to the game and currently have no friends. So i can't finish this achievement.

Here's my Friend code : 663946

Thanks in advance for your help.
Frédéric.

i have the same problem, i can't get the magnet.

Please fix it !

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 21, 13 3:27 AM
Hiya,

I'm kind of silent/shy, but i'm playing the game, so if you still looking for new neighbors, here's my code : k8EK2E

Have a nice day playing,

posted in Love Chronicles: Salvation Collector's Edition on May 26, 13 3:44 AM
i have the same problem. I use Windows Vista and a 1280x1024 resolution.

It's like the game is made for 16/10 screens, because the're no option to remove the widescreen.

posted in Love Chronicles: Salvation Collector's Edition on May 26, 13 3:38 AM
i have the same problem, the screen is cutted, but there's no way to remove the "widescreen".

Any help please ?

posted in The Secret of Margrave Manor on Sep 23, 12 3:48 AM
It's a very old HOG game, in its old fashioned way.

A lot of items to search; sometimes the same at a different spot or location, took an huge time to complete the 25 chapters.

2 hints for each room, it takes 5? minutes to get another one.

And the ending isn't really rewarding. So really don't buy this game, except in you want to learn how was her family was like.

I'll give an 28/100. And i'm nice because it's for the story.

posted in Flux Family Secrets - The Rabbit Hole on Mar 4, 12 10:00 AM
Yeah it's a good game ^_^

I just wonder when the 3rd episode will come.

I would like to understand why something like that happend.

Oh Jesse you're just so clumsy

thank you, i'm gonna play huntsville ^_^

Hi everybody,

It seems this is the last episode of the series. I would like to know what the original order is. I'd like to play one per one in the correct order to be sure i'll understand everything.

Too bad there's no information about that.

Could someone tell me ?

posted in Youda Mystery: The Stanwick Legacy on Nov 16, 11 3:40 AM
i had this problem with the original build of the game, but with the help of the pixel hunting, it worked. And when i saw the glasses i were like oO. It was really difficult to find them :p

I hope it's better now ^_^

posted in Youda Mystery: The Stanwick Legacy on Nov 15, 11 11:48 AM
My score : 54075.

But has someone found how to access on the locked areas ?

posted in Twisted Lands: Insomniac Collector's Edition on Oct 14, 11 9:07 AM
Hi everybody !

I almost played the 2 episodes in a row and well i think i'm close to the logic into the story.

In the first game, we know Angel has tried to kill her husband, and activated a cursed for the twisted island. Maybe the curse it's the island itself in his 1920's.

And i'm sure that the year it's still 2011. The storm/fog made the boat crashed on the island beach, which caused to Angel a partial memory loss and a trauma, and when she was found, she was taken to the local hospital.

Because of her behavior the doctor thought she was a little bit "crazy" and it's where we begin the game. We all know she tries to evade and she always been catched; and the sleeping drug Angel was getting was helping the curse to enter her mind and made the events happened.

Do you remember the newspapers about the childrens ? Well after she successfully escaped, she took a bus and involved everybody in an accident.

That's why when we see Angel in the cursed world for the first time; she is inside of the bus she "borrowed".

---
I know i'm not good to explain stuff, and english is not my main language, so sorry if i don't express my thoughts correctly.

posted in A Vampire Romance: Paris Stories on Jul 19, 11 9:28 AM
i wonder how that kind of game could exist. I couldn't play more than 1 minute.

My note : 0/20.

posted in Lara Gates: The Lost Talisman on Jul 16, 11 12:03 PM
My review : Game is okay. Didn't like the sounds effects and the bgm in the music room.

My note : 9.5/20.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Jul 16, 11 11:58 AM
My review :

Nice game. Good story. You should buy the game.

My note : 16/20.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on Jul 16, 11 11:50 AM
trigger : maybe it's "c" as "curse" ?

---
My review after one hour :

I didn't liked this game. I wasn't able to enter into the story, not after playing the Asylum part. I wasn't feeling this game as a sequel, nor seeing on it any relation with its prequel.

Too bad there were so much possibilities for being a great game but the way it was done messed everything. No buy for me.

My note : 4/20.

posted in Lost in the City on Jul 6, 11 3:22 PM
just played this game. Wow so wierd. But because i like wierd stuff, wierd stories, i loved this game.

Tomorrow i'll play the sequel.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator