Posts created by Bettz11

posted in Detective Agency on Feb 1, 11 10:14 AM
The green button flashes faster as you get to the object your looking for. I'm having a problem buying this game as a DD. It is using my game credit. Any suggestions?

posted in Chocolatier 2: Secret Ingredients on Jan 9, 11 12:12 PM
Help! I'm stuck in the Sahara without enough money to go anywhere, what do I do?

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose on Apr 2, 10 9:09 PM
Faylyn wrote:I loved the demo and am on my way to buy this game now! Thank you ! If anyone has a screen resolution setting they can suggest, please let me know. You can post dimensions here or send me a message. My screen is missing about 1/4 inch each side which means I have to use a hint to locate some objects. Other than that everything is perfect

When my game does that, I open options, uncheck full screen and then recheck full screen. After that the game is full screen hope it works for you.

Bettz11

posted in Echo: Secret of the Lost Cavern on Apr 21, 09 10:23 AM
Try doing a search for a walkthrough on the web. Sometimes you can get free help at least temporarily.

posted in Echo: Secret of the Lost Cavern on Apr 21, 09 10:20 AM
1830mm wrote:Is Big Fish going to offer a Strategy Guide for this game? I think one is needed. I just started playing and can't figure out what the three stones on the big rock are used for. It shows the hand so you can pick them up, but where do you put them, or what do you do with them. Won't let you add them to inventory. Please Help Big Fish!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator