Posts created by vip4

I put gems in slots that fit..................and game stops.??????????////

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Oct 28, 14 2:26 PM
I recently bought this game after a trial showing an now I can't pull it up on my computer.........I'm ready for a refund, also.....................

posted in Hidden Expedition: Everest ™ on Aug 4, 14 6:47 PM
where is it?

posted in Nearwood Collector's Edition on Aug 16, 13 5:49 PM
I changed players and got my game back........hooray!

posted in Nearwood Collector's Edition on Aug 16, 13 5:46 PM
I changed players and got my game back................hooray!

posted in Nearwood Collector's Edition on Aug 16, 13 8:18 AM
Please review my posts............I would prefer not to type all of it again.............if nothing can be done, please give me refund and I will purchase a game without all the glitches.....................Oh, frustrated me!

posted in Nearwood Collector's Edition on Aug 16, 13 8:09 AM
I uninstalled, went to purchase history and downloaded game again........started play and it went directly to NO SPIKES again............I want to start game at the beginning and build up to the spike segment but instead I am completely frustrated.......?????????????

posted in Nearwood Collector's Edition on Aug 16, 13 7:43 AM
I uninstalled and reinstalled same.........instead of starting game again it proceeded from where it left off with no spikes............

posted in Nearwood Collector's Edition on Aug 13, 13 1:04 PM
I retrieved spikes and now they have disappeared.???????????????

posted in Nearwood Collector's Edition on Aug 13, 13 1:01 PM
I retrieved spikes and now they are gone.............?????????????

posted in Love Chronicles: Salvation Collector's Edition on May 28, 13 7:30 AM
Click on he plates and rotate them to match, work puzzle re: stategy guide................

Detective Quest, The Crystal Slipper...................need 2 owls to open Library door..............I can't find the second one, even in Strategy Guide????????????

I can only find 1 owl..................help!

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition on Oct 8, 12 6:26 PM
I keep shooting at counterweight with bow and arrow and nothing happens?????????????? Is there another step that I am missing?

posted in Hidden Mysteries - Civil War on Sep 4, 12 9:44 AM
I bought game from BF.......found kerosene lamp with no trouble, even wasted a hint to be sure...........clicked.dozens of times and nothing happens............am at a stalemate.....................am frustrated and disappointed.....................whine, whine, whine!

posted in Hidden Mysteries - Civil War on Sep 2, 12 12:13 PM
found rabbit's foot.................help with the mushroom, please!

posted in Hidden Mysteries - Civil War on Sep 2, 12 7:42 AM
mushroom-Chattanooga and rabbit's foot-Gettysburg..............I have looked for days............any help? anybody?

posted in Hidden Mysteries - Civil War on Aug 22, 12 6:17 PM
After winning the cannonball game................where does one go to earn hints...........it leaves me in limbo??????????

posted in Hidden Mysteries - Civil War on Aug 22, 12 6:18 AM
I found the pinecone with magnifying glass..............

posted in Hidden Mysteries - Civil War on Aug 21, 12 12:16 PM
can anybody tell me where the pinecone is located?..................if you can, Thanks, in advance................

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator