Posts created by Bev422

posted in Green City: Go South on Sep 4, 14 8:53 PM
I'm on level 7 and I am having trouble getting the population to 170. Help!!!!

I'm having the same problem. I went to the Golden Gate and put the Gargoyle's head on the body missing the head and when the gate opened the game froze. Please help.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Feb 11, 14 5:48 PM
Thanks I'll give it a try.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Feb 11, 14 12:44 PM
I am playing My Singing Monsters and I want to breed Tweedle to get Cybop but I need Noggin'. How can I get Noggin' so that I can breed Tweedle to get a Cybop?

posted in Amulet of Time: Shadow of la Rochelle on Feb 14, 12 9:43 AM
Having the same problem when I try to put the crown on the coat-of-arms and the scene also freezes. Any help that can be provided will be appreciated.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 12, 10 9:54 AM
I got the safe opened but now I can't open the diary. Where can I find the code?

posted in Alice in Wonderland on May 11, 10 5:13 PM
I am also having the same problem. I recently bought the game and have uninstalled and reinstalled the game but I still can't get the task to come up. Could really use some help with this.

posted in The Palace Builder on Mar 17, 10 6:27 PM
I just purchased The Palace Builder after playing the Demo last night and I really like the game. I am stuck on level 13 where you have to build 2 auditoriums and 2 servant houses , 1 chateau and save $10,000. I can get the auditoriums and the servant houses but I run out of time with the chateau. Can any one help me with this probleml.

posted in Vacation Mogul on Feb 5, 10 7:47 PM
I've been playing vacation mogul and I'm at the part where you have to build a level 2 sushi bar and have 17 guests. I can get up to 16 but don't know how to get the last guest. Please Help!

posted in Anka on Jan 6, 10 10:07 AM
I can't figure out how to get the bird back in the cage, so that I can get the screwdriver to sabotage the gallows.

posted in Natalie Brooks: Mystery at Hillcrest High on Dec 23, 09 2:46 PM
I opened the cache and read the letter from chad to kitty, but nothing happens after I finish reading the letter, It's like the game just freezes. Did anyone else have this problem?

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Jul 11, 09 1:02 PM
I have just downloaded Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine and I am having a problem with there being white spaces where dialogue or directions should be and black spaces where there should be items to find. Is there a way to fix this? I know that BigFish had a fire to the main server recently so I can be patient if that's the reason. Please help! I really like this game.

posted in Nick Chase: A Detective Story ™ on Feb 4, 09 11:47 AM
I'm at the part where you have to assemble the puzzles pieces on Joe's chest. When I click on the chest nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? Please help.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Dec 7, 08 7:22 PM

I am in the Zen Garden and I placed the stones like it shows on the map, but I have an extra stone. I don't know where it goes or what I am supposed to do with it. Can someone please help me?

Bev422

posted in Enchanted Fairy Friends: Secret of the Fairy Queen on Nov 25, 08 12:02 PM

I'm playing the game in Medium mode and I'm on Chapter 3 The Cherry Blossom Fairy. I can't seem to find the yoyo at the enchanted pond. Help Please!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Mushroom Age on Oct 20, 08 1:04 PM
In Mushroom Age Chapter 6-1 I can find everything except the key to open the chest to get the tunic. Does anyone know where the key is? Please help!!!

posted in Nancy Drew - Danger by Design on Oct 11, 08 9:03 PM
To Make the the tea for Minette you need to go to the shelf and add the following in this order. Boojum, Berland, Callicula, Fennelry, Gibbering, Hogbone, Macrophylla, Phyrigia, Pipsweet, Varvaine, and Yellowbuttons. If you go to [url removed by Moderator] they have the walkthrough for this game. Good Luck!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator