Posts created by chartyndall

posted in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on May 28, 11 12:09 PM
nwl43 wrote:An extra hint about ringing the gongs: Sometimes you can do it faster if you click on options and turn off the custom cursor.

thank you for that hint. i was having the same problem (you can't move that fast on a laptop), so i switched off the custom cursor and it worked.

Did anyone else have any trouble getting Afi to fetch things? I was able to go to the severed heart, but it will not fetch the recipe or the the handle. I have tried click it on them numerous times and nothing works. Please help.

posted in Natalie Brooks: Secrets of Treasure House on Jan 31, 09 2:10 PM
Well, i was finally able to finish the game and, i'm happy to say, without any gliches. For anyone still having problems try updating your drivers. Worked for me.

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on Jan 24, 09 4:03 PM
lordkalvan wrote:There are 6 chapters, each with 6 stages. The later chapters seemed to be a bit longer than the first ones. It took me about 4 hours to finish the first time. I'm enjoying my second pass, and about half the scenes/minigames have different goals, so the replay value is good.

Thanks for the input. Will definitely buy it. Now if i can only fix the gliche in the new Natalie Brooks game...*sigh*

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on Jan 24, 09 3:42 PM
I just finished the trial and i had no problems. would like to know from any one who has bought the game if it is worth buying and how many chapters there are. i think i am on chapter 3 and just finished looking for the chess pieces when the game expired. I really enjoyed it and would like to buy it but would not be worth it if i was almost done.

posted in Natalie Brooks: Secrets of Treasure House on Dec 20, 08 10:25 AM
Just found a gliche in the new game. I just started playing it and then my computer just rebooted itself. I tried to play it again and it did the same thing when the game was loading. Weird. Needless to say, i uninstalled it. I don't know why this would happen. I've never had a problem with Alawar games before. I'm contemplating if i want to reinstall it again. Maybe it was just a problem with the first download? This has never happened before. Anyone have any suggestions?

posted in Natalie Brooks: Secrets of Treasure House on Dec 19, 08 10:13 AM
The new Natalie Brooks: Treasure of the Lost Kingdom game has just been launched on Alawar. Does any one know if BFG is getting it?

posted in Treasure Seekers: Visions of Gold ™ on Nov 17, 08 8:51 PM
i am trying to find some info on this game. i finished the 1 hr free game and made it to the wild west. would really like to buy this game but would like to know if it is worth the money. i am in Canada so i pay more for the game cause of exchange. can anyone tell me how many more "destinations" are left after the wild west? i really wish BFG offered this game.

posted in Treasure Seekers: Visions of Gold ™ on Nov 15, 08 5:54 PM
Well, i'm glad to say had no problems with the game. It ended just fine for me. Thought it was to short though. But, that's just me...lol.

posted in Treasure Seekers: Visions of Gold ™ on Nov 15, 08 10:19 AM
Thanks for the reply. I FINALLY got through it. Would have been nice if there was a hint that you didn't have to use ALL the switches...sheesh. Wasted a lot time on that one. So far, i like the game, so we'll see if i buy it.

posted in Musaic Box on Oct 12, 08 3:24 PM
The birthday gift was the necklace that you find in the end. I have to say i was very disappointed at how short the game was.

posted in Natalie Brooks: Secrets of Treasure House on Sep 7, 08 5:41 PM
well, i searched around and couldn't find any info. i finally tried starting a new game as a different player. seems to be the only thing that worked. now i have to start all over again...sucks.

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Sep 7, 08 1:47 PM
*sigh*...that's what i figured to. Better right it done than so i don't forget it....LOL Hopefully we won't have to wait to long.

posted in Natalie Brooks: Secrets of Treasure House on Sep 7, 08 1:39 PM
did you remember to distract the guard by throwing the rocks and fix the fallen bird on the gate? other then that, it should work. hope that helps. sorry i couldn't offer more info.

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Sep 7, 08 1:33 PM
i went for the blue boxes first and made the red box on the right sit in the black boxes top right so it wouldn't move. when the blue boxes were together i went back and did the red one. hope that helps.

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Sep 7, 08 1:27 PM
does anyone know when the new Azada game comes out? i have finished both and would like to start the third before i for get the magic word...

posted in Natalie Brooks: Secrets of Treasure House on Sep 7, 08 1:06 PM
thanks for the advice, but that's how i found where the last symbol was. when i went back to try and use it, i noticed the box was closed, for some reason. that is why i am stuck, cause i don't know how to open it again. anyone else have any ideas? i will go back to gz and see if they say anything. any help is greatly appreciated.

posted in Natalie Brooks: Secrets of Treasure House on Sep 7, 08 10:35 AM
does anyone know if there is a way to replay a scene? i am stuck in the basement and can't get out. i need to get the last symbol in the box but it is closed and i've no way to open it and can't move on till i complete the scene. someone please help.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator