Posts created by Catfish_girl

posted in Black Rainbow on Jun 4, 14 5:55 AM
I finally solved it, but the only thing I can say on this puzzle is: BIG thumbs down!

For those who are susceptible to migraines and/or epilepsy this is a horrible horrible puzzle!
Watching these colored rings rotate and rotate and slowly matcing their speed is a tedious work that takes quite a bit of time and all those time you have to focus on those rotating rings.

It gave me a splitting headache

posted in Black Rainbow on Jun 4, 14 4:52 AM
This left dragon door puzzle is driving me completely bonkers!

How on earth are you supposed to allign those colored rings?

I had the middle ring alligned, but it is slowly getting out of focus again.

Are you supposed to start from the outer ring and working inwards or the opposite?

Don't think the subscription is much help either.

Please can you shed some light on how to solve this puzzle?

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Aug 10, 13 4:08 AM
Congrats Mr_Russ

@debbi It looks like you meant to white out your spoiler text, but forgot to actually do it Could you please edit your post?

@abi Ahhh that sucks! I really hope updating your drivers, like Mr_Russ suggested, can help!

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Aug 9, 13 7:20 AM
Congrats Raven_wing

In regards to the end of the game and the motive *I think our mistake is that we want an explanation and a reason While the objective clearly is that there is no reasoning with mental disturbed people and the criminally insane if we could follow their logic, provided there is one, we would probably be just as disturbed Even the brother doesn't understand and he is reasonably normal, just being a greedy criminal *

posted in Dracula Origin on Aug 9, 13 1:33 AM
Hi everybody

I hope you will all be having lots of fun with this game

There are a lot of usefull tips in the old group play thread, so that might be worth checking out.

Universal Hint System is a great system that's unlike your ordinary walkthrough, it just gives little hints and you can decide for yourself how much you need to know So much better than an ordinary walkthrough where you can, inadvertenly, read too much which then spoils some of the game fun
But ofcourse there is no shame in using Walktrhoughs either

You can talk freely about using UHS and/or a Walkthrough but you just can post links to them, cause Big Fish, per terms of agreement (TOS) of this forum doesn't allow them

Have fun adventurers!

CfG

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Aug 9, 13 1:24 AM
Congrats harlequen mcquigan marianne & gingergal

Hope I haven't missed anybody I've added you to the list now gingergal

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Aug 8, 13 5:50 AM
Finished!!!!! Can't say I really liked the game, but it wasn't bad either

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Aug 8, 13 3:11 AM
YAY Ravenwing glad it worked!

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Aug 8, 13 1:20 AM
Congrats heleanthia & Tidewaters

@Aquatic WOOHOO for finally tackling the slider!

@mcguigan YAY for getting a save file from gingergal, I offered it too but it is great you don't need it anymore

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Aug 7, 13 1:50 PM
Congrats on finishing debbi2qlts

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Aug 7, 13 1:48 PM
Hi Ravenwing

I send you the save file through your account over at the other forum
It's a .zip file. One is the picture for the save, the other the actual save.
I located my save files in my documents folder. You have to look what number your last save file had and rename mine to give it the following number
Fingers crossed this works!
Right after finishing the slider * a secret passageway opens * that's what you are looking at

CfG

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Aug 7, 13 12:16 PM
@mcguigan sorry to hear you've got so much difficulties with the slider
There isn't much I can say to help, only to pay close attention to the mosaic, the pattern can help you

ETA I wonder If it would work if I send you my save file from just after the slider puzzle

ETA2 I redid the slider and did a save right after it, so if me sharing this save file could help, let me know

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Aug 7, 13 10:49 AM
Thanks debbi have now arrived in Marseilles

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Aug 7, 13 7:02 AM
@Branes I can totally understand why you decided not to finish this game You're right some of the solutions are so far fetched it gets annoying! The linearity in this game bugs me too, I am used to free wandering, which is closer to real life and makes for a true adventure!

Hope to see you again with another less annoying adventure game!

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Aug 7, 13 2:20 AM
At least got the * safe part! Didn't realize you had to hold town the mouse button *

ETA used UHS on the * motorcycle problem. Turned out I needed a block of wood to secure the motorcycle in its raised position. And I would never have figured out on my own to use a coin in order to make the wrench fit! In truth I seriously doubt THAT would work in RL!

Anyways, arrived in France again!

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Aug 7, 13 1:55 AM
I am either having some serious CRS moments or my game is acting up big time I am still in Spain, finally managed to* fix the tyre. But from the moment I arrived in Spain I don't see any dialogue options displayed By clicking somewhere in the left bottem corner I can get dialogue to move forward, but I have accidently clicked through dialogue a couple of times now Now I am trying to open the safe and fix the motorcycle and running into problems and I am not sure if it is me or the game
I have the combination for the safe, but can't move the dial. No matter where I click, either left click or right click, it doesn't move an inch! Two times it did move some, but no idea why and how So how does it work?
Furthermore having troubles with the motorcycle, used the stool to get the behind f the cycle lifted but when I want to attach the wheel it still says it should be lifted! Now am I going totally daft here or is my game acting up?
Anybody any ideas, suggestions?

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Aug 6, 13 12:35 PM
I arrived in Spain But the Spain part is annoying me immensely!
* Guess the programmers wanted to stereotype the Spanish people by making them react veeerrrryyyyyyy slowly, so each conversation takes ages! And then there was the fountain part where you could take all those coins out and there were 2 five Euro pieces! Those don't exist!!!!!
Been trying to help Rauel repairing the motorcycle but got fed up when I tried several times to make it in time to the fountain with the punctured tyre
I like Spain but I hate it in this game! Going to take a break from the game, cause it is annoying me and getting on my nerves!

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Aug 6, 13 10:11 AM
@marianne Good luck with your doctors appt!
WOW great that you've been a scuba diver, I wanted to and was training for it but then the mandatory medical check up came and because of my epilepsy I wasn't allowed to continue the training

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Aug 6, 13 8:43 AM
mariannequilts wrote:What's with the BF site this morning?..slloooww ! And it's so big it doesn't even fit on my screen.

Don't panic with the ** slot ** machine game. I'm terrible at that, so I'm positive it let me win. It had to or I'd still be there. The ? mark to show hotspots is nice, but I keep wanting to hit the space bar.

Now I've finished the ** slider ** puzzle, but I got ** shot to death ** first.

Are you by any chance alt tabbing out of AoM? Cause AoM sets your computer to a lower screen resolution and that would explain why websites don't fit the page anymore and sometimes they load slow too. Not because the site is slow but your computer is also busy running AoM

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Aug 6, 13 5:39 AM
Congrats on finishing luvtoread

Ohh this would definitely work in RL *The CO2 inside the fire extinguisher has been pressurized, same principle as with air tanks used for scuba diving. Normal atmospheric pressure is 1 bar, the pressure in air tanks is 180 bar, I expect about the same in a fire extinguisher. A scuba air diving tank usually has the size of 10 ltr, but since you pressurize the air to 180 bar it now holds 1800 ltr air, instead of 10! So when you release that all at once the tank literary gets shot away becaus of the immense pressure release! Could be very hazardous if it happens accidently, the tank becomes a real projectile and gets launched with extreme velocity! *

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator