Posts created by jimisky

Very frustrated. Also Windows 10...cannot grab the hammer to make the spoon. also cannot grab the tongs to open the rubber heart. Have uninstalled/installed. Have also replayed the game under a different user. Anyone know how I can continue? If not, asking for a credit on this game.

Am where I have to use the forceps to open the rubber heart. Was able to cut with the scalpel, but game won't let me pick up the forceps to open the heart. Any suggestions?

posted in Rite of Passage: The Lost Tides Collector's Edition on May 9, 15 6:47 AM
At the part where I put the octopus in the bookcase and have to correct the tentacle positions. Am unable. Tried many different location clicks. Keep removing the octopus. Any suggestions? Can't continue with the game.

Stuck on the black and white town game. Moving extremely slow. Couldn't play game so waited 45 minutes to get to "skip". Still can't proceed. Any suggestions? Have rebooted and gone back into the game 3 times.

Stuck on the black and white town game. Moving extremely slow. Couldn't play game so waited 45 minutes to get to "skip". Still can't proceed. Any suggestions? Have rebooted and gone back into the game 3 times.

posted in 9: The Dark Side Of Notre Dame Collector's Edition on Mar 3, 13 9:39 AM
Hi Honeybun, what's the secret to getting the red gem to work to find the markings to get to the point that you put Gladriel in the animator? Have retraced my steps to make sure I didn't miss anything. Your guidance is appreciated.

posted in 9: The Dark Side Of Notre Dame Collector's Edition on Feb 28, 13 4:17 PM
I, too am having trouble with Esme's Lab. Have been all through the strategy guide and have missed nothing. Game won't let me use the red gem to find the markings in order to place Gladrielle in the animator. Please help as I can't go any further in the game.

posted in Weird Park: Scary Tales on Dec 15, 12 11:59 AM
Just downloaded this game. Cannot access inventory and am having trouble with the fish above the license plate. Went to settings as someone in the blog suggested and set it at full screen. Still does not work. Any suggestions as to how I can get this game to work properly? Thanks!

posted in Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls on Jul 4, 11 5:34 AM
Placed the crystal and went to insert the sun disk; however, game does not acknowledge that the crystal was put in place. Can anyone help?

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 31, 11 6:02 PM
Thanks, Blackstaff. That did the trick.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 30, 11 3:50 PM
Having trouble finding all the crystals to put in the star in the graveyard. Need one more. Retraced steps and consulted the strategy guide. Cannot find. Think the cellar, when I put in the code, didn't give me the 5th one. Can anyone help?

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 14, 11 12:05 PM
Went back to get the wire cutters from under the hood in the Brown Garage to cut the wire to get the steering wheel to continue and the hood does not open. Can anyone help?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator