Posts created by spikescajunmom

posted in Dark Romance: Winter Lily Collector's Edition on Jan 28, 18 6:48 PM
Don't try to center the tile. I did this puzzle many times before I figured out how to make it work. Don't line up the green tile in the center of the open space, but to the side of the open space, then it will work. It will still be in the open space, but to the edge of it. Hope that makes sense.

Also cannot access oil drum. Brand new hard drive, brand new video card. No problems with playing other games. This is a glitch in the game, not our computers. Please have developer fix ASAP. It is frustrating getting 3/4 of the way through the game and not being able to complete it. I really don't want to have to start all over again and play something I just played. Unfortunately, this is a problem that is only increasing in frequency with new games coming out - glitch within game that prevents forward progress or some other glitch that prevents play. I LOVE playing Big Fish and have been a member for years, but they need to do a better job at testing games before putting them out for us to purchase. Just my opinion.

posted in Dead Reckoning: Lethal Knowledge Collector's Edition on Nov 4, 17 4:19 PM
I also have the disappearing cursor. I don't like the big clunky ones either. My video card driver is updated so that's not the issue. Hope they fix it because I'd really like to purchase this game!

I had the same issue as puzzleguy. I've played these secret room games lots of times, but never had one that for the final 1 thing you have to find have 7 items show up. I have clicked them all and nothing happens. Always it's just 1 final item and that's it. You have to search the scenes to find it.

I have same issue. Checked to make sure I wasn't looking at it wrong, but I double checked with guide. All correct. Has to be a glitch! To bad too because it was a game I would have purchased!

posted in Lost Lands: The Golden Curse Collector's Edition on Nov 12, 15 4:07 PM
I too was having same problem. I was pushing in correct order, but nothing happened. I did notice that the numbers darkened when you pressed them. So I pressed them all again and noticed 10 was darkened even though I didn't press it. So I pressed it again, it lit up and then the chest opened.

posted in Beyond: Light Advent Collector's Edition on Jul 30, 15 10:52 AM
Yep, my first thought when I saw him was Jensen Ackles. Can't wait for Season 11!

I haven't had any freezing issues, however, the first time I played it after I bought it I noticed that it took a very long time to save. When I came back to play it again it hadn't saved it and started the game all over again. So I uninstalled, installed twice and it is still having the same problem. So I thought I'd just minimize the window and play it through that way because I usually finish a game within hours. However, my power went out and shut down my computer. So now I have to start all over again when I was at the last chapter. So tired of games not working properly on BFG. Obviously this one had a lot of glitches from the boards which is sad because it's a really good game. Will be asking for a refund.

posted in Rite of Passage: The Lost Tides Collector's Edition on May 3, 15 5:25 PM
Sorry, I know it's not about this game, however I do like this game. Just played demo and will buy it!

I have a coupon code for a free standard game expiring today 5/3. If you want it, just Private Message me and I will send to first person who responds. Don't like to let one expire.

posted in Danse Macabre: Deadly Deception Collector's Edition on Mar 4, 15 6:27 PM
Ditto on the camera puzzle. Exited game. Went back. Same problem. Don't want to start game over again.

posted in Surface: Game of Gods Collector's Edition on Nov 30, 14 12:24 PM
Not a huge deal, but even though I choose to play without sparkles, sometimes it shows sparkles any way. I don't like it because I like to play with no help at all, but it's not enough to not play the game. Really like this game and its challenges.

I too had the problem with the freezing scene in the car same as other posters. I'm running Windows 8. After going out of the game and restarting several times, I got back into the Menu, changed my difficulty to the lowest (I was using highest), then went into car scene where my one coin was still uncovered and pressed Hint. It showed where the other coin was and even let me pick up the record. Didn't like to do that because I like to complete a game without any hints or skips, but it worked so I can move on.

Me too! I played the Beta of this and loved it and kept waiting for it to come out.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 12, 14 5:10 PM
I too have this problem and it is a glitch. First, I played HOP in treehouse to get metallic arrow. Would not let me pick it up no matter what. So I left the HOP and did a few other things. I came back and the word, "metallic arrow" was in a different location, but this time it let me pick it up. However, it did not go into my inventory. Went in and out of the game several times. Uninstalled/reinstalled. Nothing has worked and cannot play the HOP over again. Very frustrating because I love this game and this glitch is in the last chapter after the vast majority of the main game is completed. Must start all over again and hope it doesn't happen again.

Anyone else having this problem? Second problem in the bonus game. First one was no photo given earlier in the game. Had to set to casual, then reset bonus game, then play again. Turned back to Detective mode. Maybe caused the second glitch. Very disappointed. I have all of this series and love them! First time issues like this. Will reset bonus again and play on casual I guess.

UPDATE: I did reset bonus game, put on casual mode, played entire game on casual mode and was able to finish bonus game.

I too did not receive the photo in the bonus game. I was playing on Detective mode, but went in and changed to casual before I started playing the game; then reset the game and then was able to get the photo and then switch again to Detective mode. I agree, this has to be a glitch. Fabulous game though!

posted in Mysterium: Lake Bliss Collector's Edition on Dec 23, 13 9:23 PM
This one looks interesting, but seems to be one that people either can't download, is slow or having glitches. Sometimes this happens. I have LOTS of games, tried all the tricks, but this one is just one of those quirky things. Enjoy to those who can dl and play it!

posted in Legends of the East: The Cobra's Eye on Aug 31, 13 2:21 PM
For those of you who like me could not download the CE version of this game, give the SE version a shot. I'm glad I did. I found this game to be interesting, challenging and well-paced. Of course it won't be to everyone's taste so please try the demo to see if you like it.

There are 2 modes: casual and advanced. I played advanced which I was pleased to find did not have sparkles! There are black bar tips though. There is an interactive map. I didn't use it, but some might want to because there is a lot of back and forth and some people find that annoying. The puzzles varied greatly in difficulty, but I found enough to be challenging to hold my interest in the game. There are a number of HOS, but they are spread out pretty well. For some the graphics might be grainy, but for me each game is different and I don't mind. Music was good and not annoying, but I did keep it on low volume. There is lots to do in this game and it will keep you busy.

I would recommend to all skill levels including Expert. I think there is something for everyone in this game. Plus with the sale this weekend it makes it a great buy!

posted in Forest Legends: The Call of Love Collector's Edition on Aug 3, 13 5:20 PM
BASED ON DEMO ONLY:
Not everyone will like the graphics style and fantasy storyline as evidenced by comments in reviews. It's a matter of what your personal taste is. I personally liked the graphics and the storyline. The music was pleasant and not annoying. If you like maps, it has a good map that shows where you are and where you have a task. Also, no HOS so far in demo which I played all of. Great for those who complain of too many HOS in games. I personally like a few of them, but I didn't miss them either. So it's mostly puzzles. I found them on easier side, but some were more challenging. Bad thing about puzzles is there is no reset button so if you mess up you must figure it out or Skip. Overall I enjoyed the game.

That being said, there were a few drawbacks too. First of all you didn't get the SG until you purchased the game. I didn't need it, but it should be an option. Almost every CE I've purchased has one in the demo. I found the cursor was a little lagging even when I turned off the custom cursor. Also, I thought there was a little too much talking between the characters. Maybe this doesn't continue the whole game, just at the beginning to set things up. And I agree with Janie42 that on Expert level there is still way too many tips. Maybe because there are only 2 difficulty levels. Really would like to see 3 in any game. And on Expert, Hardcore or the hardest level whatever it is called, there should be no black bar tips, hints, or sparkles of any kind any where. But that's just me.

I haven't quite decided if I'm going to purchase CE or wait for SE. BFG has a great sale this weekend and that might help me decide.

So play the Demo for yourself and see if you like it.

Tried several times to download. Deleted and retried. Says Installation Failed. Then it came up that my trial was over even though I never even installed it. Have downloaded several games this week so not my computer....techy husband checked everything and I guess my computer doesn't like something in game. Would like to play looks interesting.

Oh, it always does the validating stage 100% and shows 240 MB of 240 MB then when it switches to installation mode it immediately does Installation Failed.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator