Posts created by dixieangels

posted in Secret City: London Calling Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 18 12:47 AM
I will miss you all very much. I've been here since the chit-chat corner was started, which has been a very long time.. Thank you all for your opinions and hints on these forums. Also to the moderators who have been so kind and helpful and when it seemed like a thankless job, we appreciated you.

Signing off forever

Dixieangels

posted in Zombie Solitaire 2: Chapter 3 on Apr 18, 18 1:03 AM
"DITTO" BJT006.

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 18, 18 1:01 AM
"BFG is the only game site I use and I have been a member a long time. The first place I go before I even see what game is out is the forums. They tell me what I need to know about a game before I try it. I don't use the star reviews. They don't usually tell me much."

This is a quote from a friend of mine from long long ago and far away and I agree with everyone. I stay up late at night and about 3:30 my time, I am on BF forums to see who has said what and get help if I need it.

So sad Paul's brainchild has come to this.

Bye to all my friends I know and those I don't.

posted in The Tribloos 3 on Apr 12, 18 1:35 PM
Yooohoooo, thank you tribloos . Love these cute little games. Thank you for taking the time to make them.

posted in The Unseen Fears: Outlive Collector's Edition on Dec 31, 17 1:16 AM
"Ditto" to cathybobcat and tammytheo. I also was waiting for a really good game and sale to finish out 3 punches in order to finish my card. ALAS! It won't be done.

Happy and safe New Year to everyone.

posted in Phantasmat: Curse of the Mist Collector's Edition on Dec 24, 17 12:07 PM
I am on the East Coast and am always up until after 3:AM my time and check BFG and lo and behold, there it is, Dax's work. THANKS DAX!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy and safe New Year!!!

posted in Adam Wolfe: Blood of Eternity on Dec 20, 16 11:42 AM
YESSS!! This is a great little surprise for such a gloomy day. Dog is recovering from surgery, Mouth is recovering from botched dental work and this has absolutely made my day. Mad Head games is at the top of my list and I was expecting to have to wait longer for this. This series is more like we used to buy in the stores and play when I was so young. Ha!

posted in Weather Lord: Royal Holidays on Nov 9, 16 12:45 PM
Same Problem for me. No Buy. Sorry ****!

posted in Clutter VI: Leigh's Story on Nov 7, 16 12:48 AM
This is a no brainer for me. I really like these games and have them all. I have played hours on each one. Thank you Joe for another one.

posted in Cursed House 3 on May 23, 16 4:20 PM
Not stuck nor need help here, but I am thoroughly enjoying this game. I KNOW it will be too short, no matter how long it might be. Thanks for your time and effort put in it.
Dixie

posted in Sliders and Other Square Jigsaw Puzzles on Apr 4, 16 10:17 PM
BFG and Joe, Thank you so much for bringing this game to us. I have been trying desperately to find something I would not be bored with and could play off and on. I have all your clutter games and have played them to death. I love the challenge of these puzzles, some more than others. But I try to play everyone one of at least once.

I hope you are working on another puzzle game to bring to us Joe. I will always be looking for them

Dixieangels

posted in The Chronicles of Noah's Ark on Mar 23, 16 9:02 PM
While I wrote a review and posted, I mentioned as others did I did not feel BFG was pushing religion as was posted by another poster, but was told to delete my post. So I deleted it out of the review thread and am posting I am enjoying this game even if it does get a little boring at times. It's relaxing in untimed mode, I rarely use sound but this one I do as it is not overwhelming. The voices are automated, but that is ok. It's a pleasant game without feeling left out of the market of nice games.

posted in Clutter V: Welcome to Clutterville on Sep 18, 15 1:45 PM
Thank you Joe for your clutter games. After I played Clutter 2, I had to go back for 1 and have been an avid follower ever since. I have not found out about Clutter 6 yet, so am waiting to get that far to see if there is going to be one. The thing I like the most is I can play these games any way I want to and they are a good go-to game for when I don't want to use what mind I have left.

Thanks again Joe and perfect timing for me on this one.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jun 27, 15 3:28 PM
Hi MURPHY,
Long time, no see. Thanks on the tip for another game site. I have not been a member here for a long time as this site just keeps going downhill. Such a shame as it used to be fun and good games too.

Dixie

posted in The Tribloos 2 on Feb 15, 13 2:36 PM
Andy, I am so glad to know you are working on another game. I enjoyed the pipes and the timing too. It was a challenge to me to figure out WHEN to send my workers out to pass them.I liked that on some levels I had to send them out as soon as the steam started and others I counted seconds before sending. Some of the levels I had to play a LOT of times to figure it out and that was the fun of the games. I too, went back and bought Tribloos 1 and went through it with all gold. I am working on it again as I miss the games so much. I don't know what it was about the airship that I could not navigate it. Maybe because I had only 1 little Tribloo working? I still would love to get gold on it and when I start game 2 again, will try again. LOL.

I dislike build games but yours are never boring as most of them are. I really don't know if yours is a 'build' game or not. Anyway, I'm sure that whatever you come up with will be fun. I DO like being able to move on no matter how long it takes me to do a level, as I enjoy going through the game and then working on the gold as I want to.

As my first post to you said, I find your games 'enchanting' and different. Will be looking for the next one (no pressure, haha).

posted in The Tribloos 2 on Feb 13, 13 4:59 PM
Andy, WOW!! I have played both of your Tribloos games and Loved, Loved, Loved them. I got gold in all except for the spaceship in Tribloos 2 and never expected to. I did have a little help with a couple of the challengers, but ended up doing them my way anyway. I am going to miss playing them and am looking forward to another one. These games challenge me when I want to be challenged and I can relax with them when I want to. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR WORK AND EFFORT.

posted in The Tribloos 2 on Feb 13, 13 3:24 PM
festclick, thanks again for the help. I still have not quite done these levels, b ut am working on them. I managed to do the bells, but the air ship will have to go by the wayside for me. I discovered the bells you had to send out a man to the second bell before the first in order to time them just right. Thanks again for the help on these levels. I really do appreciate it and WILL get them. :-)

posted in The Tribloos 2 on Feb 12, 13 6:17 PM
festclick, Level 42 has an extra house at the bottom you don't need to build. I chopped wood with 3 and picked up the diving suits with the other 2. Then I built the sawmill with 5 and made wood as soon as it finished before the men could leave the sawmill. Then I went to the top house on the left and built it. After that I clicked wood with 5 and took the rubber plant next to the house down. That left 10 tools to take the scrap pile away with 5, and I kept making wood. Then when I could get to the toolshed, I used 5 men and kept making wood with the other 5. After that I worked on the rubber plants, rock piles and scrap piles so I could make the foundry as quickly as possible. Once you have the foundry, you can make the dive shop, in the meantime, I sent leftover men to the dolphins and the dive shop. I had a very difficult time getting this one, as well as 43, 44, and 45. I don't know if this will help you on 42. I'm not very good at remembering, I just did a lot of clicking. LOL.

Level 43 is tricky as you have to start the men while the steam is first beginning to rise in order to get them past it, but not too quickly. It's kind of a balancing act but after you do it 100 times you will figure out the timing.

posted in The Tribloos 2 on Feb 12, 13 5:46 PM
Oh festclick, Thank you so much. I will look at those levels you mentioned and see if I can figure out what I did. I forgot completely about the bonus level on the first section. I cannot get those balloons from the floating ship for anything in the world.

posted in The Tribloos 2 on Feb 11, 13 10:58 PM
Can anyone help me on these two levels? I have played them over and over, trying different things and still cannot get them. Other than these 2 levels and the Bonus level in the forest, I have gold. I never thought I would even get silver, but am loving this games so much, but have finally met my match with 5 and 9. Any help in writing woud be appreciated.
Dixieangel

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator