Posts created by RhondaSagraves

posted in Around the World in 80 Days on Mar 26, 14 2:35 PM
I am stuck on Day 81 of the 2nd journey. I can't seem to get any of the pieces free at times. I have been on this one level for a month or more. Please help if there is any advice you can give. Thanks!

posted in Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession Collector's Edition on Jul 11, 12 12:58 PM
Did you pass it? If so, HOW? Please help me out!

posted in Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 12 7:21 PM
I can't get the radio dial to tune in to a station. I have the paper on top of the radio, and I am turning the knob. It just goes on forever.

posted in Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 12 7:18 PM
LaComtesse wrote:I am at the part with the cobra and the radio, with the station number paper on top of the radio, on the carpet. I have turned the radio knob repeatedly, but nothing happens. I tried using my hints, which kept prompting me to turn the radio knob...any ideas?

I am having the exact same problem. Any help would be appreciated

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy on Jun 23, 12 6:32 PM
I cannot go any farther in the game because I can't turn on the fan in the workroom. Does anyone have a suggestion or hint for me? I need help!

This is rediculous!!! I loved this game before I realized I have to start over each time I play!!! I will also ask for a refund!!

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 14, 11 8:24 PM
I didn't realize that my hints wuld run out. Now I have no idea where to go or what to do next. Please help!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator