Posts created by Bellemadge

posted in Jewel Match 3 on Apr 22, 14 5:10 AM
How do I STOP this game giving me constant 'TIPS'? I DO NOT WANT THEM, AND I FIND THEM ANNOYING IN THE EXTREME. PLEASE, PLEASE. PLEASE give is the option to SWITCH THEM OFF.

posted in Deep Blue Sea on Oct 22, 13 8:28 AM
I have played this game BEYOND what appears to be the finish, (the large red cross), but it is still going on and on, but does not progress anywhere. The 'little boat', has passed the cross, and is just staying 'in the doldrums', I really cannot see any point in this.

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two on Jul 7, 13 4:44 AM
It is called Adelantado TRILOGY!! SO WHERE IS BOOK 3????

posted in Roads of Rome III on Mar 9, 12 3:27 AM
I am having problems passing Episode 3 Level 6. I have been playing it on 'Relaxed' mode and if you check 31 units of stone are needed to complete the level. However, try as I may I cannot find more than 24 units of stone. Therefore this level is unplayable.

posted in Aztec Tribe: New Land on Nov 17, 11 5:44 AM
I have just upgraded my computer and reloaded my Big Fish Games. Aztec Tribe is not showing any 'Town' or 'Resources'. WHY???
The 'breaking down' bit is in my estimation grossly overdone. It does NOT allow time to complete the game.
Just as a matter of curiousity do the people who 'dream up' these games ever try playing them through??

posted in Wild West Story: The Beginning on May 16, 11 5:20 AM
I bought the game. I have just completed Level 92, only 8 more to go, and for the last 20 or so it has been exceedingly boring.
It keep saying that I can purchase a building with a magnifying glass on it, but of course this is not so, two building show a magnifying glass, but I actually purchsed all the buildings several Levels back.
Just incidentally is the word "Pottery" spelt wrong deliberately?

posted in Wild West Story: The Beginning on May 15, 11 7:27 AM
I have now got to the stage where it is no longer even telling me how many games to the next hidden object game, and quite frankly it is getting very, very boring. I also find the "flickering light" an absolute irritant. At this stage I am getting very tired of this game indeed..

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator