Posts created by grama4jr

posted in Riddles of Fate: Memento Mori Collector's Edition on Oct 16, 14 9:24 AM
They are the best along with Blue Tea games...I have Win 8.1 and it runs perfectly good, no problem at all.
Graphics are great story line Is interesting and story Is easy to follow so you know where you are and where you need to go.

Thanks BFG for another great game didn't wait for a sale price, its worth it.

posted in Dark Realm: Queen of Flames Collector's Edition on Oct 3, 14 4:22 AM
Played the demo and sale or no sale, going to buy!! Graphics are great, good story, very different HO games and puzzles were easy but challenging. Its a definite buy for me...thanks BFG.

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: Dream of Ruin Collector's Edition on Sep 21, 14 4:29 AM
I play the games in easy, because I like to get thru them and not have to do any heavy thinking..they are for relaxing...Well this one had me chewing on the guide and wearing it out opening and closing. Didn't know what to do, where to go and what the heck to do when I got there! There was no "Hint" as to what to do!!

A no buy for me, hope it is an error on the developers part and they fix it. One of the few CE's that I have not purchased!!

Please no more like this one !

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jun 14, 14 10:09 AM
It never ask me to load any thing...and I am computer illeterate..that really helps doesnt it But have never had a problem with any of their other games..But a big THANKS for you help

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jun 14, 14 10:09 AM
It never ask me to load any thing...and I am computer illeterate..that really helps doesnt it But have never had a problem with any of their other games..But a big THANKS for you help

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jun 14, 14 7:44 AM
Have dowloaded it twice says complete but when I click on it it says
"failed to initialize Direct 3D"
HELP

Thanks CBTX !!

It worked to go in thru the game manager to buy. BFG sent me an email to delete browsing history and that didnt work said to install Mozilla Firefox but my computer wouldnt let me do that..its old and have AVG coverage and it blocked it..not smart enough to know how to unblock. Couldnt get any of the Mothers Day games to work so paid full price and they sent me coupons to use till Dec 31st for others I want...you cant BEAT BFG for being good to their customers. Will remember the trick to use the button after I try the game.

Trying to order some games on sale using MOTHER and the apply button does not work. Anyone else having this problem~~
Thanks

Finally got around to this game (I buy only CE's) and what a delight, love the skeltons that tell the story. Lots of fun, lots of HO scenes, lots of puzzles and it was so enjoyable. The bonus game is almost as long as the main story, so glad I purchased it.
Thanks BFG

posted in Grim Facade: A Wealth of Betrayal Collector's Edition on Apr 25, 14 8:14 AM
This is my favorite game developers and will buy no matter what anyone says about it!!

posted in Mysterium: Lake Bliss Collector's Edition on Dec 21, 13 5:38 AM
Will try to download again! Hope it works, I know I have been a good girl this year Santa has no reason to be mean to me.
LOL

What a waste of time to download and try, its an Elephant game and he has on a red stocking cap..what else do you need!!
Delightful as usual, great graphics and love the hint feature. What a nice Chrismas present to myself. LOL
Thanks BFG you did it again!!

posted in Whispered Secrets: Into the Beyond Collector's Edition on Nov 14, 13 5:59 PM
Found 44 of those flying eyeballs in the demo..kept the game going. Very simple play at least the demo was.
Thanks BFG another good CE the only ones I ever buy.

Wow, I was excited thought for a change the car was going to crash into a tractor instead of a tree but alas it was a tree. LOL Loved the donut on the dash (after all it was a police car!)
Only trouble I had with the game was sometimes a long pause between scenes.
The little creatures are darling, and those bells are very hard to find..found only 5 of 35 in the demo.
The graphics were great and love that when you hit the hint button, it points you in the right direction instead of saying "Nothing else to do here" THATS when I hit the stragedy guide button!
Thanks again for a great game, the last 3 CE's have been awesome and with a sale on today, will buy.
Thanks!!

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 13 6:55 PM
I dont know if it is my computer or the game, but the cut scenes were really jerky and couldnt understand what the lady was saying the wierd one with the skull earrings.
The game itself has a lot of new HO's which I enjoyed and the puzzles were intersting but dont know if I want to pay full price unless they look at making it run a little smoother.
It does seem intersting, so ponder...ponder..ponder

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 13 11:20 AM
I downloaded the game this morning to try it out. And when I got a break to play, it said the game had already been played?? I never tried to play it just downloaded the free hour. Now what, I wont buy without trying....thanks

posted in Legacy: Witch Island on Oct 14, 13 6:00 PM
Yes, the puzzles are easy, sometimes there is a hitch but it works itself out. A really good change from some of the others we have to choose from.
Thanks BFG for us older ones who are "Kids at Heart" it was fun.

posted in Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition on Sep 12, 13 12:19 PM
This has been happening for the about the last week. I go in and come back out for awhile and can finally download to play the demo. So far today, I havent been able to download todays new one.
Thanks!!

posted in Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretel Collector's Edition on Aug 24, 13 10:41 AM
Cant wait to buy after playing the demo and with the sale going on, thats even better can get all the new collector editions !! Very refreshing little game that
tells a story without snakes and apes and someone said the narration (sp) was great, what a pleasing voice.
Thanks BFG for giving us a welcome change!!

posted in Fallen: The Flowers of Evil on Jun 11, 13 7:33 PM
For being a 6.99 game, this is the best, I have played it for hours and still not finished. You go from place to place and pick up objects to use and the hint button takes you to the next place. Really am enjoying, so if you have a free credit, you couldnt spend it on a better game.
10 out of 10 !!
Thanks BJG

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator