Posts created by memorycrisis

I played the Beta for this and was very impressed. I really don't like hidden object games as I find them to linear and easy to complete however the innovative way the hidden object scenes evolve was great. For example (not a spoiler) you would find an object in the scene such a hammer that would later be used in the same scene to remove a floorboard which would reveal more hidden objects and usable items. The story that I experienced in the beta was very well written and the audio and graphics are very nice indeed. Haven't played the full game yet but will do as soon as soon as the standard edition is released. Again I REALLY dont like hidden object games but thought this title was excellent.

Highly recommended!

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on May 31, 11 2:58 PM
Just finished The Tree of Life. Very good game. Highly recommend this one. I enjoyed The Scorpio Ritual too but found this to be much better.

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on May 26, 11 9:27 AM
Have completed AOM FBI Confidential and AOM Hunt for the Puppeteer both of which were enjoyable games. I found Cards of Destiny to be boring and annoying with poorly thought out puzzles. Terrible ending!! I wont be playing any more of the series after hearing "Nothing doing" 3000 times to get through this one. YAWN!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator