Posts created by Koalanut

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 6, 08 6:16 PM
jennyjenq wrote:Just wanted to let you guys know, I'm replaying ravenhearst and taking notes!

Yep, me too, it's been too long since it came out, I gotta play it again! Just finished Madame Fate, hope RTR explains the end of it!

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Sep 2, 08 5:45 PM
I did get an answer from BFG support. Basically it is to follow this page http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=515

I did update the Direct X and my Nvidia drivers. Then I was told in the email to uninstall and reinstall the game. I really don't want to reinstall again. This is like the third or maybe the fourth installment. So I haven't tried uninstalling yet. I did try the opening scene and exit again and the cursor seemed better. I will try the game again until I find a fireplace.

I opened several books and found a fireplace in the witch one. My cursor seemed to slow down, but when I went to exit out, it was floating again and it was hard to exit. I am going to answer the email and report all this.

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Sep 2, 08 9:13 AM

The opening scene, the cursor floats around some. Then when it gets to the room with the books to choose, it is better. Then it is ok until you get to the little pig's house, yes, with a fireplace. It is really hard to keep the cursor under control until you finish Fairyland. The next book gets better, but it starts all over again after a few books, but I can't remember where, sorry. When you try to exit, even if the cursor was doing pretty good, the exit scene is hard to exit from, as the cursor floats around. Don't know if this helps, but it is what I'm experiencing on my Vista HP laptop. My HP XP desktop, a few years old, works just fine with the game.

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Sep 1, 08 7:33 PM
Yes, so am I, only it's on a vista laptop. My XP desktop plays fine, but my laptop is far more convenient to play on. The cursor floats all over making it hard to click on anything. The first book is the worst for me, and I have been able to play some of the other books better, but it still starts floating around after a while. There is a thread a few down from this one about it and several others are complaining too. I emailed BFG support on Thursday, have not heard from them yet.

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Aug 31, 08 7:24 AM

I am having the same problem. I used a wireless mouse and took it out and used the touchpad and still floats all over. I tried deleting the game I downloaded in IE and downloaded in Firefox. Still did not work. I haven't went past the first book on Vista cause the mouse movement was driving me crazy especially when the game was at first a timed only game and penalized for a random click. Even in relaxed mode, I can't play fighting the cursor to stop in the right place. I will try going on to the second book and see if it works. I have emailed BFG Thursday afternoon with no answer yet. I can play it on my XP desktop with no problems. But I really wanted it to work on my laptop which I just got last December.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator