Posts created by NorthStorm

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 29, 14 12:14 PM
Since the update, I've had problems with the wooden crates, the countdown is of 24 hours and it never stops. When it reaches 00:00:00 it starts back to 24:00:00. I tried uninstalling both the game and BF gaming app but that didn't change a thing. I'm using Windows 8.1.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jun 24, 13 8:24 PM
Thank you Trixie for that info! It's nice of you to share this strategy with the other fishies.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jun 23, 13 9:04 AM
Anyone as came up with the conclusion that enery replenished faster? I woke up this morning and I had 975/1075 and I'm sure I didn't had over 300 energy the last time I played yesterday.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jun 23, 13 9:01 AM
Did some tried to activate the new amulets? What are you conclusions, is it worth it?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jun 22, 13 7:23 AM
Thank you BF and Elephant games for responding quickly to our pani call. This game is quite addictive and so fun to play. I love the new update and can't wait for the next one. Good job everyone! We voice our concerns everytime it's not working but we also have to let everyone know what a good job they're doing too!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jun 22, 13 7:06 AM
Now it calls for evenmore strategy. I used to buy a scarabe amulet and used it over the week, but now we have to plan on playing for hlaf an hour. I got a gold toad from banishing a special floater, so now I have to have at least 6 pots of honey to max that amulet out. I so know where I'll used it tho!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jun 21, 13 7:13 AM
The number besides the collection tab indicates the number of collections that have all 5 collectibles in your inventory, ex : all the plush pets. It doesn't tak into account that you're missing silver chains, glue, ribbons or gift boxes. It also doesn't take into account the collections that can be done from the items found by clicking fast in the search mode (stamps, postcards, watches, clocks, etc nor the dragons from the eggs).

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jun 21, 13 7:05 AM
I think some staff will lose a lot of sleep over this update. At least I,ve learned a leason, next time I see an update available on the game manager, I'll wait a day and come see the forum first!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jun 20, 13 9:18 PM
Thoses posts were refering to the May update. Just look at the date the post was made.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jun 20, 13 8:52 PM
For those of you who already have downloaded the update and had a problem like me, I suggest to use your energy for the fail achievement. might as well do what we can to advance in the game. Also, by collecting all the items minus one you get some black boxes too. Got to keep a positive attitude!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jun 20, 13 8:00 PM
mamagoof wrote:Maybe I am stupid but what exactly are the updates. I do have a little raft scene off the lighthouse but it says it will be available in the future update. I have a little red number 4 beside my collections tab but none of the cllections seem to have changed or added too. So what has changed?

A few things have changed, new food items and amulets have been added. I also get a number in a red circle beside the collection tab (mine says 5). the presentation of the daily bonus, the way the energy is presented, ie the green tag were the energy is wrtitten changes with the use of energy. I'm guessing the number indicates how many collections you can craft that are available in your tab.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jun 20, 13 6:56 PM
JulesP705 wrote:I have been playing this for over 6 months!!! I reinstalled, updated and everything. Now when I play I can see the new world thats coming soon but have lost all of the available items on my board and with the floaters. It went back to the very beginning. I still have the same achievements and energy points. I am on the same level. But as far as moving forward there is nothing to gain from going to floaters now other that the original couple of items, example...the renegade; I can only get the horn! One item from the Lemute and so on. And when I go to places like the castle, airplane, portal or ice palace I have nothing but the initial things I can win. So therefore all of my achievements on the side are irrelevant!!! I cant progress if the items are now available. I'm so disgusted right now I feel like throwing my laptop through the window. I've already dealt with glitches in the past which have started my entire game over completely and lost all of my progress. NOW THIS! I have been a member for years and have spent thousands of dollars with Big Fish because I love you guys. No one is better. I have also spent plenty in purchasing diamonds. I'm about ready to throw in the towel on this thing. Also, what is the use of showing the new island if all I can do is look at it???

I hear your pain, I haven't spent a dime on this game, but I'm always looking forward to playing it each evening. I was about to reach level 91, don't feel like playing anymore.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jun 20, 13 6:39 PM
Do not download the June 20th update, it will ruin your game! all items for collection wil dissapear in both locations and floaters (except for the wolf and assassin). I sent a message to tech support, waiting for a reply!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jun 20, 13 6:17 PM
Downloaded the new PC version as of June 20th, all collection items have dissapeared from the locations and floaters! I also lost all of the amulets that were in play, but got a boost of energy. They have put up a lot of new things that aren't even functional yet. Do NOT download the update!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator