Posts created by salsaz

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 21, 14 5:24 PM
excellent list

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 21, 14 5:22 PM
Mine still stops constantly saying "some actions require internet", when i am connected. Would be nice for this to be fixed as it's a pain in the **** when you trying to do something and have to wait 10 minutes.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 21, 14 5:18 PM
At least we get one a day now

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 21, 14 5:17 PM
Me too, although it's a lot better than what it used to be.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 21, 14 5:15 PM
Fantastic Game!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 21, 14 5:14 PM
hopefully you got it open

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 21, 14 5:12 PM
agreed, and whats with the delusional people putting junk on for thousands of dollars.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 21, 14 5:11 PM
I'd like to know how many neighbors i have

Men
 posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 21, 14 4:58 PM
jody999 wrote:Try swiping your cursor across the screen when you open your "friends" tab. You should be able to see all your friends as you slide the screen.

Swiping doesn't do anything at all, it doesn't even open the friends list unless you click on the icon and let go. Then it brings up a tab of 5-6 friends with no "swipe" or list or button to expand.

Men
 posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 21, 14 12:55 AM
april3850 wrote:I've been wanting to say this for a while now, and havent, so at the risk of sounding crude or flirty, which is not my intention, I have over 300 friends and only about 5 of them are guys. There has got to be something special about a guy who plays this game amongst all the females and also something special about a guy interested in antique shopping. WAY TO GO, GUYS!!!!! And THANK YOU for playing. I wish more guys would play. Not to take anything away from my wonderful female friends, I love you girls too, LOL!

How do you how many friends you have? When i click on friends it only shows the first 5 or 6, I have no way of getting the full list.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 17, 14 11:06 AM
Who or what is RAN? Do you actually mean the owl?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 17, 14 11:04 AM
The replenishment only works while you are playing the game. As soon as you close the game it stops working, so totally not worth buying any upgrades for it because it doesn't do anything. It should continue when the game is closed like other games.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 8, 14 12:32 PM
No you're not doing anything wrong. I at master level in all but 2 of the tailor shop games and have gotten nothing in any of of them.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 6, 14 6:27 PM
Sherriesim wrote:I'm so happy! It's update week!!

Clariz from Boomzap told me the update will be this week, and after this update they will be more frequent. This is wonderful news! I was expecting to have to wait a few months for the next after this February one. We will still have the snow in February, but I'm happy with that because after all it's still winter, and now that the updates will be more frequent, I'm sure that the spring will come at the right time.

They are also going to keep us in the loop more and have interactive messages in the game and in the future they are going to try to address the annoying botanical garden leaf games and also the button games that don't have much of a reward. I'm really looking forward to the update.

This is exactly what someone said last week and the week before. Stop saying there's updates when there's not - it's really annoying!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 6, 14 2:20 AM
I started trying when they had the extra resources for a couple of days. Now have master in 88 of the mini games, with 55 to go.

Worth doing (especially when there's nothing else to do in the game) - I've accumulated 12 million in coins from it.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 1, 14 11:58 AM
wulfruna wrote:Both the Thanksgiving and the Christmas special games were a bonus for those involved at the time. But those who have come on to the game since then just have to accept that this was an earlier phase and there will be future bonuses that they will be able to access when the time comes.
This is a huge game lasting over a long period of time and newcomers can slot in when they arrive!

I was playing the game both those time! I didn't get any extra mini games for either of them, just got the cities.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 1, 14 12:45 AM
I have over 7 million in coins just in the last 2 weeks. I decided to try for master in every mini game and it soon adds up without even noticing.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 31, 14 10:52 PM
I never got any xmas mini games! Very, very, peeved, why did some people get them and not others. Really sick of this game now, that is not fair.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 30, 14 3:50 PM
cissyr1768 wrote:It use to be that BFG when new games came out they would send us a post card in the mail and we could test them and give them our opinions. I did it only once though because to me it was like getting the free versions and playing the free hour. you CAN'T find an issue BFG in a free 1 hour version of a game. Believe me. I have actually bought games here, and after 15 minutes of buying them found the issue.

I still have a game that I paid $6.95 for, and guess what?? After the first 70 minutes it doesn't work. and BFG never gave me my money back for it. What a waste. This is why people need to try the whole game first to test them not just an hour, same thing with the updates for this game. Test them on club members. If there is an issue we will tell you.

Hi, did you report it to big fish from the support tab on their website? I have found them very very good to deal with when anything goes wrong and several times they have given me a free credit for a game that i have paid for that stopped working for some reason.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 30, 14 3:45 PM
has anyone else noticed that on the big fish site for this game it shows a mini scene with a ballerina and soldier? I don't have access to this mini game. Is it just me or doesn't it really exist, in which case why are they advertising it?

I have since found out that some people did get xmas mini games. I didn't and am really annoyed that some people were given access to xmas mini games when I pay to play this game and didn't get any. Certainly won't be paying any more.

I was wondering who else didn't get given any xmas mini games?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator