Posts created by dk413

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 28, 13 10:10 AM
Sorry, ladies I am not far enough along to be of any help. It seems to me these timed side quests, dragons, hobbit hut, infrit palace are designed to sucker us into spending real money to complete. I don't know what things you had to find in the quests to assemble the relics but it sounds like some of the same ones we needed to unlock it, like Brave Hearts (which took forever) and which of course we can't gift. If you knew what was needed before you started the timer so you could gather them beforehand would that have helped you make the time limit? The item from the scarecrow you needed does not show on my area scarecrows. Do you have to be at a higher level of helping them for it to become available?

Sorry again for so many questions and no answers for you. We are all so grateful to you pioneering ladies.I am hoping if we all put our heads together we can figure out a way to help you as you have helped us to save money. I am sure there are many of us who would give you anything you need even if we only have one to move you ahead.

Thank you and may the Force of your roomies be with you.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 28, 13 9:42 AM
Happy Birthday, EweJoy! . I hope it is a happy,healthy year to come. May ROM make all your wishes come true. Well,maybe that is too much LOL. Maybe for today anyway.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 26, 13 10:59 AM
Thanks Rumbi. I was afraid of that . I have also spent a lot on runes looking for that one. Too bad there isn't a way to be able to trade. Maybe we should start a thread for the developers of things we'd like to see improved

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 26, 13 10:53 AM
Thanks Rumbi for your words of wisdom as always. I only need 2 more artifacts to assemble the Mayan Pyramid. As soon as I do, it is good to know I can gift others. I also visit the Mayan ruins at least once a day. Have much better luck there than with the dragons. LOL

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 26, 13 9:39 AM
Is there any reason we need to assemble more than one of each relic? I know some artifacts give us power ups so having more than one is useful but I don't know about relics. I am asking because I would like to help neighbors who request a rune for the Mayan Pyramid if I have an extra if I am not going to need it later.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 26, 13 9:29 AM
I haven't been able to explore this yet but was wondering if those locations are fogged as well? I have wasted so many runes on the 1st dragon only to find out I haven't got the one I need to get to the dragon (usually the blue fish). As we can only try every 24 hours I don't want to waste keys if I can help it.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 26, 13 9:23 AM
From other threads I have learned we can't explore the Magic Gates which is needed to complete this task. Does anyone who has reached the Magic Gates know if that fulfills the requirement or is this just another one of the many things we can't complete because of gliches?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 26, 13 8:59 AM
Loved the party. The food was great! I also have so many wonderful neighbors, without whose help I would be nowhere. I am not as patient or clever as you are.

I have noticed that in the Gifts Tab; Select a gift -the names you see under the Find a friend are the names of people you have not yet given a free gift to or have given a non freebie to. They appear in the same order as across the bottom. If you are gifting a non requested item you have to scroll through all your friends to find that person. It is crude but helps those of us less talented.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 25, 13 10:18 PM
Matahari I saw your expedition at 4:00 PM EST and tried to join but it told me the expedition was over. However it still showed up as I logged in until about 10:30 PM. Sorry I tried. Glad you made it though.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 25, 13 1:06 PM
Thank you. I appreciate your help.

Glad you are my neighbor.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 25, 13 9:55 AM
I don't believe I have anything you are looking for or I would share, sorry . I am just wondering are these items artifacts or relics? Where in our backpacks should we look? If we had them are we able to send them as gifts? Being relatively new I have not been able to go on expeditions or do any legends. Sorry if these are dumb questions.

Best of luck with your search.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 25, 13 9:42 AM
FYI Roomies - refreshing dew and nutritious grain, needed to feed trees, unicorns and dryiads, unlike most other items needed to feed creatures cannot be bought at the store for coins. They can only be purchased with diamonds. Refreshing dew is a free gift which I always welcome.

Happy hunting to my awesome neighbors

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 24, 13 10:01 PM
EweJoy you are very welcome. Thank you for the jaded camel, it helped me level up.
To all my wonderful neighbors around the world thank you. Without your help I would not have gotten very far on my own.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 23, 13 9:38 PM
Thanks Diz One other tip I found is that if you have max energy before you visit your neighbors that enery you get from them is added to your max. Say if you have 200 max energy and get 40 from neighbors your new total is 240.

Hope this helps.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 23, 13 9:09 PM
Shimmery I've had the same problem with that challenge. It only gave me credit when I chased ghosts away at home. But didn't give any when I was visiting neighbors.
They need to fix this or say in the challenge it applies to your place only.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 22, 13 3:52 PM
Maybe I have been asleep for a week now but I just noticed I had just leveled up and had max energy. Then I went to gift and visit neighbors the energy I received from the visits were added to my max. I ended up with 55 over max I went from 290 to 345. Has anyone else noticed it? I didn't notice the power-ups we use adding more than max or when we level up it adding to the energy points we still have. What's up with that.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 22, 13 10:50 AM
Where can it be found. I have been to the Mayan ruins several times but haven't found it in any chest. Is it just on the board like coins?

Wouldn't it be great if there was a way to request and gift runes, some I have so many for. It is frustrating when you need only 1 and can't get it.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 22, 13 10:31 AM
Thanks Jarrow

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 22, 13 8:27 AM
The heart and spade in the Study have been hard to find for me. Here are places I found them.

Heart - white vase on the right side; the panel on the right side of the desk; the left bookcase

Spade - on left green lamp on the desk and on the map just to the right on the left green lamp

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 20, 13 6:44 PM
I've been real frustrated the last two days having to reboot so often. I hope they get it fixed.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator