Posts created by 1_of_5

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Feb 3, 09 6:56 PM
Make sure the trolls come all the way up (half way/peeking doesn't count) and avoid the red ones. Hubby found out that you may have to go through it a few times but eventually it will give you the trolls you need in the order you need to win the game. You just have to let it go through the cycle. It's not suppose to be one of those games you can beat the first time round.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 29, 09 6:40 PM
You don't get the key for the door on the right of the elevator for quite a while. Almost the end actually. I wish I could remember what those numbers were for, but sorry I can't. Have you tried the forum for MCF RTR?You can find it under all game forums. I know that has been discussed and you should be able to find out what you need there.

Good luck, enjoy the game and welcome to the pond.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 23, 09 8:57 AM
Welcome to the pond.
One thing first, you might want to remove your e mail address. This is a public pond and is searchable from the internet. Plus there is no telling who is lurking and might get some ideas.

Second, MCF Millionheir is out but it is for Nintendo DS, not the PC.

Third, I don't remember how I got through all those doors but if you go to the MCF RTR forum, found under the all game forums tab, it should be able to answer all the questions you have.

Good luck!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 21, 09 10:55 AM
You go back and forth several times, one time it'll sparkle the next it won't. I can't remember where the "I" key is but if you check the forum for MCF RTR it might say. Just click on the all game forums tab up top.

Good luck and welcome to the pond.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 20, 09 11:52 AM
If you go over the the MCF RTR forum, found under all game forums, and look for the location or title phone light puzzle in the threads you'll find some help. I know in one thread the is instructions on how to go see a screen shot of how to finish the phone light puzzle.

Good luck and welcome to the pond.

posted in Sprill on Jan 14, 09 4:31 PM
I have the game but it's been so long since I've played it. Wish I could help but all I can suggest is to go over the the game forum for Sprill (can be found under all game forums) and see if there's something there that can help you.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 13, 09 12:12 PM
You can only just keep rotating the numbers. ie start with 1 then rotate either clockwise or counterclockwise the number 2 until it sites to the right of number 1. Repeat for 3 - 17. After you get a couple it gets easier to figure out which way to rotate.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Everest ™ on Jan 9, 09 4:02 PM
midnight1864 wrote:I hate to use my monthly coupon on it, because sure as I do tomorrows game will be a good one.

And that's why I've got 11 possibles sitting on my desktop right now. Can't decide what to spend my credit on.

Hate being a Libra!

posted in Hidden Expedition: Everest ™ on Jan 9, 09 1:09 PM
Not as long or cool. But I did enjoy it. Final puzzle is interesting.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 7, 09 5:44 PM
All I can say is thatnk god for a walkthrough and hubby/kids. Otherwise I would never have been able to finish it.

posted in Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies on Jan 3, 09 12:41 PM
Ok I just finished the demo. Nice. I did find one or two graphics choppy but otherwise had no problems. I made it to the room over the shed(?) after the car. Close to end? Just curious, I will eventually get this game but I still have last month's credit to spend and 7 wants with 3 possibles to choose from. In a few weeks I'll get another then I can choose 2 but by then I will no doubt have added to my list. or

posted in Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies on Jan 2, 09 6:31 PM
Actually the text in the first wasn't that bad. Long yes, but if you clicked while it was writing the page would fill and you could move on. Don't let that stop you from trying it. Many games will speed up the writing when you click, Azada did. One second the words would only be starting to appear, click and the page was full.

posted in Escape the Museum on Jan 2, 09 10:10 AM
Been a while but if I remember you have to get a close up of the planets hanging, Saturn to be exact. That gives you the ring.

If you get stuck again you should check out the Escape the Museum forum located under "all game forums". It could probably tell you anything you need to know.

Have fun and welcome to the pond.

posted in Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies on Jan 2, 09 9:49 AM
Love the name, pckiller, just the kind of name a game developer who wants their games sold should have. And thanks for the info on the game.

posted in Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies on Jan 1, 09 10:09 AM
I recall it being good.

posted in Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies on Jan 1, 09 10:06 AM
Great, thank you. Hope this year is good to you.

I still have my december credit! Now how am I supposed to decide what to get?

posted in Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies on Jan 1, 09 9:51 AM
Hope there is a sequel, I liked the first. Although that just adds another game to my want list. Which keeps growing and growing and growing.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 30, 08 3:13 PM
After you put the sun and moon on ook through your notebook for the sun and moon (is sun={symbol}) over the fireplace is a bunch of symbols two will match the ones in your notebook. Just put them in the spot nest to the matching symbol.

Welcome to the pond and anything else you have trouble with has no doubt been discussed over in the game's forum. Which you can get to from the all game forums tab under "M".

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 30, 08 2:25 PM
Welcome to the forums

If you go to the game forum for MCF RTR I know there is a thread there that covers how to do the puzzle. It just takes a little time and patience. Just look for "toy store basement" and it should have the answer. Have fun!

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Dec 19, 08 9:45 PM
hilyer25 wrote:I had to go download the other Wonderland games because I've never tried them. I went to the all games forums and follwed the links. Two of them were in German language! LOL So, I don't know what they're about, but I downloaded the trials anyway. I just thought it was funny!

Hubby would enjoy it being in another language. He and the kids would just sit there and create their own dialogue for the game. That's always more fun!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator