Posts created by Kwilli1

posted in Shattered Minds: Masquerade Collector's Edition on Jul 20, 12 12:22 PM
Have installed and uninstalled several times always getting stopped at the same place. I place the handles on the clock and set it to the correct time...something opens on side of the clock but there is no pick there. I'm playing on an Ipad and have touched every spot possible to try and find the pick but nothing. I guess I'll have to ask for a refund on this game.

posted in Shattered Minds: Masquerade on Jul 20, 12 12:15 PM
I have tried everything...something moves onthe side of the clock...but can't get a pick anywhere. How do we solve this problem?????

posted in Shattered Minds: Masquerade Collector's Edition on Jul 20, 12 12:07 PM
Stuck trying to get the pick from the clock. Tried everything, touched all parts of the screen....no pick!!!! How do I get it so I can finish game????

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Jun 27, 11 4:20 PM
I get all the most of the crayons in inventory and then....they disappear. I've uninstalled and reinstalled but doesn't seem to help. Any ideas??

posted in Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend Collector's Edition on May 18, 11 10:23 AM
At the end of the extra chapter at hotel.....can't find bull horn to make the spell....any ideas??

posted in Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend Collector's Edition on May 18, 11 10:22 AM
At the end of the extra chapter at hotel.....can't find bull horn to make the spell....any ideas??

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator