Posts created by schurch

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 4, 16 4:27 PM
I too am a pet lover also! just lost a huskey named Sadie to cancer after having her for thirteen years. so take your time and remember the good times!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 16, 15 9:05 AM
happy birthday from kay-jay51. may your day be blessed and happy. i'm proud to call you friend on my game and all the help you gave. god bless you!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 30, 15 4:16 PM
happy St Andrews day players from Scotland. hope your day was happy and warm.kay-jay 51.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 25, 15 4:08 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all midnight castle players from kay-jay51. thank you for all your help in the game too!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 9, 15 1:52 PM
i'm just trying to get the pumpkins and progess in the game for now and injoying it very much

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 8, 15 1:17 PM
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I finally got my santa for your a card. will send the extra cards on threw the con/elfs on my list. once again thank you from the bottom of kay-jays heart!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 3, 15 10:30 AM
still playing as kay-jay 51 id 70076 0n another computer so send me invite and I will add you. hated to lose gojo21 but the other computer blew up. enjoyed gifting people! gift you soon!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 3, 15 9:00 AM
lost game playing as gojo 21,id was 305144. computer quit working . letting everyone on my friends list know. good gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 30, 15 4:44 PM
kay-jay 51 is getting cards and also sending cards when I can to help out. THANK YOU!!! good gaming!

kay-jay 51 is getting cards and also sending cards when I can to help out. THANK YOU!!! good gaming!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 30, 15 4:40 PM
thank you for your help! yes I reciving cards and also sending back cards to hep out also.THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! good gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 24, 15 2:51 PM
I would like to join if I may? need card, and everything else to finsh the quest. my id is kay-jay 51 and id is70076

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 4, 15 4:06 PM
happy birthday to you . I hope your day was GREAT!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 26, 15 4:23 PM
this info has been very helpful .I keep a list of who gifts and who don't everyday and try to give to everybody on my friends list. happy gaming everyone!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 9, 15 4:01 PM
its nice to see friendly and happy players and post on this forum. thank you !!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 5, 15 4:44 PM
I wish players would make a wish list so you could gift them. they ask to be your friend you accept them but when you try to gift them no list of way they need. it would help so much. thank you!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 4, 15 4:35 PM
I think its my mouse instead of finger cause I'm on my second mouse! good gaming!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 20, 15 4:58 PM
to brenda831 if you would make a wish list I would be glad to gift you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 16, 15 4:06 PM
hey fellow senior nice to know ya! hope you have a good gaming day

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator