Posts created by imdone2

posted in PuppetShow: The Curse of Ophelia on Mar 9, 18 4:16 PM
cant figure the picture clue: "half-moon, 3 stars + 1/2. It's suppose to be a time on the clock! What time is it?

fixed door knocker; can't hang it back on the hook?

posted in Grim Tales: The White Lady Collector's Edition on Aug 12, 17 4:48 PM
Just finished playing this game and went to the bonus chapter and it would not unlock the the chapter. says I have to finish the game. I've already finished the game. what happened????

posted in Maze: Subject 360 Collector's Edition on Apr 25, 16 2:45 PM
Has anyone figured the correct order to mixing the awakening potion in the bonus chapter?

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Jan 25, 14 6:09 PM
Can't start the puzzle - how do I open the circles to identify what I'm looking for?

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Nov 11, 13 5:13 PM
So how did you get the maginifying glass? I can't get to the collectibles either!! Finished the first hidden chapter and stuck!!! Where is the magnifying glass???

posted in Mystery Legends: The Phantom of the Opera on Oct 22, 11 5:56 PM
I had the same problem and my game box actually says "collector's edition". On the back it talks about having the bonus quest, strategy guide, etc. What's up with that? I thought that was what I was buying.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator