Posts created by mjha

posted in The Andersen Accounts: Chapter One Collector's Edition on Apr 12, 18 3:38 PM
Cherie_jax wrote:Tried run as administrator and still cant get past mannequins

That goes for me too

posted in The Andersen Accounts: Chapter One Collector's Edition on Apr 12, 18 3:34 PM
Cherie_jax wrote:Tried run as administrator and still cant get past mannequins

posted in The Andersen Accounts: Chapter One Collector's Edition on Apr 11, 18 10:29 PM
docvelvet wrote:I do not have the nail gun in m inventory and cannot get past the mannequins. From my reading this is something others have experienced. How do I fix it so I can continue with the game. It will not let me proceed. thanks.

Nor can I - possible glitch?

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 28, 17 2:35 AM
Take It easy -Have just gotten out of my Sling after 3 OPS & 4 Mths and still have 4 weeks to go before loadbearing is allowed - do too much to soon and suffer for the rest of your life - stuff the floors

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 17, 17 7:41 PM
Hi My Friends
Have been in hospital last 6 days - smashed & dislocated my left elbow - still in pain so will have very limited play for another week or two then probably another operation
Margarita

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 26, 17 10:54 PM
Shadow3814 wrote:A Big Thank You goes out to MJA! I know you're busy unpacking and have limited WiFi, right now, but again, Thank You for taking the time to fix your rooms... I have removed your games from the list. Take your time and get settled.... we'll all be here waiting for you....

Thank You I am ever so exhausted these days - Do I have to make a change in every room or just in one?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 13, 17 2:55 AM
Thank you for the overwhelming response that I had to help Bub out - but now I have another request I would appreciate if you could also help Martini out ID 601942 As you have probably have read I am packing & moving and I have packed & packed so that I would have some time to spend in the spring event - Martini could have held her own but I do not know if I can play everyday as I have found out the removalists will take 20 cubic metres of plants and some of these plants are Australian Natives that i have nutured for over 40 years - so I have to get out to sort the garden-less playing time again
Thanking you in advance
Margarita (AKA MJA & Witwe Bolte)

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 11, 17 1:38 AM
Hi Everyone
I need spring events friends ID619074 playing on PC
Thank you in advance
Margy

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 17 3:08 AM
Yes it is a nightmare here on the Gold Coast - but we had to venture into Southport today as we are buying another house and it had to be signed up today and the deposit had to be transferred and all all the banks closed at midday today and will be closed tomorrow. We are safe here at Paradise Point even though we are on the water but the rain surges etc made it very hairy while we were out on the road but we had no choice.
I understand Southport is flooded now. Thanks Debbie

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 28, 17 7:59 PM
Thanks Dot for your concern - they are OK at the moment but have a long way to get home possibly thru Mt Isa - They have just heard from a neighbour that their house is still standing - but communications are down in Dingo Beach and the SES cannot get in yet - when the seas calm down a tad more the water police are going to try and get in this afternoon apparently a few houses in Hideaway Bay have been blown down
Margarita

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 28, 17 1:45 AM
My family at this stage is still safe at blackwater and their house is still standing right on the beach at Dingo Beach but my son is itching to get home. The Bruce Hway is still flooded so he may have to go to Mt Isa and come back down south - 12000 plus kilometres

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 27, 17 1:29 AM
To all my friends in Nth Qld please stay safe and evacuate if asked. My son & family live at Dingo Beach, where the cyclone is predicted to cross now, thank God he took the polices advice to evacuate last night and drove to Blackwater - 6 hours away - but not before I had anxiety attacks because they wanted to stay.
Margarita

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 17 4:37 AM
Hi guys I have sold our house and moving to another town - please bear with me as I have a lot of packing and organizing to do - so if you see the little red person appear please understand - I will try to get MC into as often as possible - but I will be back
Margarita

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 24, 17 2:29 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 16, 17 2:10 PM
My last download did not install properly and have contacted customer support.
they advise me to uninstall and re- install MC - no problem with uninstalling but how do I reinstall MC as it is not in my Purchase History without losing all my progress?
Margarita

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 15, 17 3:32 AM
My download did not work so I cannot gift untii they get it fixed
Hope soon
Margaria

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 13, 17 9:03 PM
Just downloaded the last up date through my administrator game and it seems to have corrupted my games. The levels are OK and the dollars and inventory as well as my friends but the graphics are all shot. Where the crypt was is a dirt hole, the airship tower is a mess as well as are all the other scenes, the timer on the airship and quest are all muddled up. If I try to open up my main game with the MC shortcut it opens up the big fish game manager and if I click on MC it gives me error code 809 and tells me that another game is playing-What happened?
I play 6 games and none have downloaded properly. What can I do?

Margarita

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 13, 17 4:57 PM

Just downloaded the last up date through my administrator game and it seems to have corrupted my games. The levels are OK and the dollars and inventory as well as my friends but the graphics are all shot. Where the crypt was is a dirt hole, the airship tower is a mess as well as are all the other scenes, the timer on the airship and quest are all muddled up. If I try to open up my main game with the MC shortcut it opens up the big fish game manager and if I click on MC it gives me error code 809 and tells me that another game is playing-What happened?
I play 6 games and none have downloaded properly. What can I do?

Margarita

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 5, 17 10:04 PM
Do not get me wrong I like the challenges but I would just like a break in between. Actually I would prefer another download to progress in the story line instead of constant challenges. I have only been playing since april 2015 and am on level 74 so I do not mind doing the HOS's but I would like time to consilidate to maybe get some of the achievements done

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 5, 17 1:00 AM
I just want a break to reconsilidate - I know that the challenges are voluntary but enough is enough

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator