Posts created by ClassyRider

posted in Fairway™ on Jan 22, 13 12:46 PM
I love this game and have already given it 5 stars in the game rating area.

I do however have a couple of suggestions which I thought might be better suited for this forum:

- I have the SE game, and after playing the 7th/bonus round, even with getting 3 stars on each hole, the game does not award the 5,000 credit bonus like it does on the other 6 rounds. The little plaque flips over telling the player that they have won the 5,000, but it is not actually awarded.

- It would be great if there was some indication of what 'under par' score was required to make the 3-star cut rather than having to complete the entire round only to find out that you missed it by one stroke.

Thanks! Other than those two little nagging details, it's a very addictive game and I love the voice overs!

posted in World's Greatest Places Mahjong on Feb 5, 12 7:20 PM
Like some of the others here, I can type in my name, but then my mouse disappears - using either my laptop mouse AND my pen tablet (Bamboo) mouse. Very disappointed and even had a hard time exiting the game since without seeing the cursor, I had to just poke around until I hit 'exit'.

It looks like none of the tech people check this forum, though so I think it's just been a waste. Very frustrating since this got such great reviews and I love Mahjongg ganes. The "Help Page" was useless for this problem.

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows on Nov 17, 11 8:22 PM
Sorry Sandy, Sadie and all - Still no answer. I posted the problem last May - it's now mid-November... I still have the game on my desktop stuck in the same position it was in then... I'm surprised and very disappointed that no one from the developers has provided some type of response, feedback or fix to this problem that a number of us have had.

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows on Nov 17, 11 8:21 PM
Sorry Sandy, Sadie and all - Still no answer. I posted the problem last May - it's now mid-November... I still have the game on my desktop stuck in the same position it was in then... I'm surprised and very disappointed that no one from the developers has provided some type of response, feedback or fix to this problem that a number of us have had.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Oct 5, 11 9:03 PM
Wow Flat - thank you for the quick reply. I got it - that last one was a tough one - I had totally forgotten about the hotel thermometer since I looked at it briefly at the beginning of the game. That game was a blast and I love the tongue 'n cheek humor throughout as I missed on guesses, etc. Very well done!
Thank you again for your help.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Oct 5, 11 8:47 PM
I have the glass vial, but cannot figure out where to find the mercury - any ideas? Also, is the last word solution 'mercury'? Am so close...

This has been a great game and I love the 'Blair Witch' videos - all very well done!

posted in Slot Quest: Alice in Wonderland on Sep 17, 11 4:37 PM
After completing/defeating all slot machines, it asked if I wanted to continue playing in 'adventure play' mode - I thought that meant that I could bet with the 'money' I had won in the bank. But all of the machines were padlocked again, and it wanted to start a new series of challenges... ARRGGHH - I just want to play the slots but can't get it out of this new mode - I really don't want to have to work through new challenges just to open them back up - been there, done that.

Any advice on how to revert them all back to regular slot machine mode???

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows on May 22, 11 8:01 PM
Like others before, I'm stuck in the wine cell, kitchen & dungeon loop. I went up the tower, found the cabinet in the room with the Princess in the mirror and pulled the latch - heard the gates open. But, then I had to quit the game for a while. Upon returning, the latch is still down in the cabinet, but the gate isn't open as it should be. All I have are pruning shears and a funnel - can't get to the oil can to open the cage with the knife; and can't seem to do anything at all - I've poked my funnel and shears everywhere... Am missing the octagonal key for the last 'fuse box;, the cheese, the ladle (can't get to the key to the box)... can't get out. There's a hatch over the dungeon exit that can only be opened from the outside - I'm not even sure how I got in here any more. ;-)

Could it be that there's a glitch in the program because I exited the game before going through the gate? It's frustrating having come this far, but I'm stumped. Any help would be welcome.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator