Posts created by jforever

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 8:20 AM
Thank you, friends!!! I will keep on rolling!!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 18 2:39 PM
Has anyone gotten the golden moose??? I've been stuck at 18 (out of 36) for months, it seems!! Getting double 6s seems to be out of my league!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 4, 17 4:41 PM
Kimberly_63 wrote:
Shawkn wrote:If I see something on a wish list that I don't have, then I often buy it for the friend if I can afford it. I figure if I don't have the item either then it must be hard to come by. The money / diamonds are imaginary but our friends are real.

It would also be cool if one day we could donate diamonds and coins to our friends I'm not a millionaire in this game but on my pc game I was. I will get there again. I know some might not favor this but possibly winning previous avatars on the fortune wheel or during a 5 or 10 part DQ. If you already have it then possibly donating that avatar to a needy friend

What an awesome idea!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 4, 17 4:25 PM
I would so enjoy getting the avatars I missed during the caste events!!! I work different hours of the day so it's hard for me to keep up sometimes! I hope they come up with a way for those of us who didn't get to get all of them!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 28, 17 2:48 PM
Congrats to you all!!! Wish I could say the same...

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 28, 17 2:42 PM
napoeon wrote:
whitebutterfly54 wrote:Howdah, Very Happy Birthday to You. It's my Birthday today too!

Now you just stay right where you are, and I'll try to catch up!

Happy Birthday blanco fluttero!!! 🦋

Happy Birthday, whitebutterfly!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 28, 17 2:33 PM
Happy Birthday, Howdah!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 28, 17 2:26 PM
Sorry about posting twice! Computer froze and hit resend...

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 28, 17 2:24 PM
Annelliegram wrote:No problem..... I only listed the threads in case you were interested to read what had been said..... not that I was chiding you for missing/not knowing about them.

I did not take it that way and I thank you for the links!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 28, 17 2:24 PM
Annelliegram wrote:No problem..... I only listed the threads in case you were interested to read what had been said..... not that I was chiding you for missing/not knowing about them.

I did not take it that way and I thank you for the links!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 26, 17 10:39 AM
It's been awhile since I've been in the forum and found out about Robyn...I actually cried even though I've never met her in person. I'm glad the devs put a memorial for her in the castle.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 26, 17 10:30 AM
Are my eyes deceiving me or does the pups beside Trina have an A and an S on their collars?? For Apollo and Shadow, perhaps?? If so, thank you for the memorial!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 25, 17 3:32 PM
nanas3babies wrote:Hi All,
I hope you are having better luck than me.
Thought i was doing great. Won 3 outta four iron chests but i only got credit for 1.
This dang game is hard enough for me, without them not giving me credit. Does anyone know what happened & what i do from here? Please help me. Thanks and
good luck to the rest of you

R. Rogers

Me, neither! Only got credit for 2.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 25, 17 10:27 AM
Having trouble with the Castle Challenge. I'm on the trial where it asks to get 5 iron chests from pets...already had 6 iron, 2 golden chests and 3 wooden crates, but it shows as only having 2 on the meter. What to do???

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 5, 17 9:07 AM
Had to start over! My id is 680362...thanks in advance!!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 13, 17 5:32 PM
Thank u, guys, for cheering me up!!!! Y'all are awesome!!!!! Back to MC!!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 12, 17 5:30 PM
I just liked 4 iris to complete the challenge! Had to work til 7:30 every night for the last three days and missed it!!! All that hard work for nothing...sigh

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 15, 17 12:15 PM
My computer crashed and looking for friends to add. My friend code is 651065.
Thanks in advance!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 16 8:44 AM
Oh! Ok, thank u! I wish they would hurry! Lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 16 6:42 AM
Does anyone know when the Christmas theme begins??? I can't remember!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator