Posts created by Rugby1

I am extremely disappointed with this edition of Mystery Case Files. I thought Shadow Lake was the bottom but this one wins hands down.

I found the story line uninteresting and mediocre, the puzzles were incomprehensible even with the hints and Strategy Guide and there were not enough Hidden Object sequences.

Overall, I hope that Big Fish goes back to designing Mystery Case File games and gets back to what made the series great. As I look back the original Dire Grove was the best, followed by Return to Ravenhearst (in spite of that elevator).

Please, please BG, go back to designing the games the way you did and stop contracting with other houses.

Quick question. Is there any benefit to collecting all the cards and bobble head dolls? I mean, is there something extra that you get if you collect all of them?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival on Jan 21, 14 5:22 PM
I have finished the game, but was unable to collect all the bobble-head dolls and cards.

Are these items necessary to unlock some secret message similar to that in Dire Grove and Skulls?

Also, the solitaire game is frustrating. I win the game but I don't seem to turn over the deck after each victory.

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Mar 31, 12 4:09 PM
Playing on an IMAC and have run into a difficulty. In the segment in the stables you must find a code to be able to unlock a secret compartment under a statue. However, I cannot find the code. I believe I have done all the required moves, but I cannot proceed until I get the code and I cannot find it. Is this a bug on the MAC or am I just missing something?

After you have collected all the gold card, an interesting letter is displayed when you open the trunk on the ship.Crown's daughter is sent to live with relatives in England.

Combined with the clue found in the barrel in Dire Grove I believe we are going back to merry old England in the next installment and finally completing Ravenhearst.

After all, the Dire Grove map shows the light house on the cliffs behind the Ravenhearst guest house where Victor was living and the clue has a big "omega" on it indicating "THE END".

Anyone agree with my hypothesis?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator