Posts created by EdnaMoles

Doing the happy dance yippeee, thanks

Will be downloadiing in the morning, can hardly keep my eyes open now

posted in Mystery Legends: The Phantom of the Opera on Nov 20, 10 1:03 AM
DragonladyOz just gave myself a hi5 when I saw POO was out. Very happy I shot my sister a email, she is waiting also, thanks

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void on Nov 12, 10 12:32 AM
HEY HEY YIPEE I am so glad it is out on SE have been waiting and it is a large game. Thanks

posted in Mystic Diary: Haunted Island on Aug 14, 10 4:48 AM
Download, played, liked and will purchase. Liked the first edition

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows on Aug 13, 10 1:59 AM
I have been waiting on this one. Downloaded and purchased happy gaming everyone first one was great!

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Aug 12, 10 8:09 AM
Played for about 5 mins, purchased

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Jul 29, 10 1:11 AM
Jlnn, yes and that is what I just did, that makes me a little upset, but will get over it was my fault

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Jul 29, 10 1:02 AM
Have been waiting on this one I was so excited I purchased it, I was going to wait a couple of days to let it be one of my first purchases in August, I already have a free credit coming for this month, well so much for clicky fingers Now back to bed its 3am here

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 16, 10 4:27 PM
LOVE IT. Will purchase.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 17, 10 9:09 AM
I have the code, do the numbers read from left to right across the top ?

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 12, 10 12:26 AM
no we dont need no stinking walkthrough I also have been waiting on this game, downloading now, doing the computer happy dance. happy gaming everyone now back to sleep

posted in Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None on Mar 24, 10 1:33 AM
Hi I have played this game and it is a very good one, but you will need a walkthrough and I believe BF has one, and the game is a long game, or you can type in your toolbar agatha christie,s and then there were none walkthrough hope this helps happy gaming

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 18, 09 10:33 AM
Put the meat in the microwave and thaw it. Then give it to the wolf. microwave is in the store in the villiage. Hope this helps, happy gaming.

posted in Escape the Museum 2 on Nov 18, 09 9:41 AM
I feel the same way, on this one. ETM 1 is one of my favorite games. Can not wait to play 2

posted in Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box on Oct 3, 09 4:16 PM
Just finished the game and I thought it was very good, when played it over the objects are different and to me that is the sign of a good game, Also liked the storyline, will be waiting for part 2

posted in PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville ™ on Oct 1, 09 1:10 AM
Downloaded and ready to purchase this has been a very good week, game wise

posted in Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box on Sep 27, 09 12:41 AM
Just downloaded, have been waiting for this since I first saw it on gamezebo. So this morning I am doing the happy dance, which is not a pretty sight for an old fish like myself, yippee yippee now back to sleep happy gaming everyone.

posted in Paradise on Jul 18, 09 6:18 AM
Graphics are great, I like the story line and I do intend to get this one. And I am very happy to know we have the walkthrough

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jul 10, 09 6:02 AM
RETURN TO MYSTERIOUS ISLAND AND RETURN TO MYSTERIOUS ISLAND 2 are together. THE one just mysterious island is not connected with the series. I am a hugh fan of adventure games. I believe this one is going to be great , have played RMI1 more than once.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator