Posts created by wcxpyi

It took forever but I finally got it. Look at SG it shows the placement for two ships. 1st has 4 check marks 2nd has 5 check marks. When looking at the SG it is difficult to see that there are 5 rather than 4 checks, that is what I was hung up on.

according to the SG you can change demons to angels if the angel is behind the demon or vise versa, but it doesn't say how to change them. Also there is no skip buttom, even though it shows it in the SG has anyone come across this? If so what does it take to get around this problem?

posted in Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition on Jan 17, 14 8:09 PM
I have tried to complete this game several times. I have uninstalled and installed twice. Last time I was stopped at the map that is on inside of train door. I have one flag symbol on map the other is on window sill, but I can't pick it up. I am really tired of messing with this and would just like a refund.

posted in Suburban Mysteries: The Labyrinth of the Past on Jul 16, 13 9:59 AM
I am stalled in the bathroom on lower floor, hint takes me to the counter, there is what looks like a leaf, the only tools I have to work with are the crowbar and hammer. I have tried all that I can think of, what worked for you? I would appreciate the help.

posted in Suburban Mysteries: The Labyrinth of the Past on Jul 6, 13 12:02 AM
If there is I can't find it. I would like to know if anyone has found it and where?

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Ash Collector's Edition on Jun 23, 13 10:30 PM
Thanks elijah5,
wcxpyi

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Ash Collector's Edition on Jun 22, 13 1:43 AM
Hi elijah5,
I really appreciate your help, as I am at a complete stand still,

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Ash Collector's Edition on Jun 21, 13 9:51 PM
Has anyone else had a problem earning the 3rd tile? I have restarted a 2nd time and still cannot locate it. Can someone give me a clue? I have checked the guide, but tile is not in location stated in guide.

I had the same problem, but I kept trying and finally I put the cursor in the middle of the pot and it lifted so I could pour melted pellets into mold.

posted in Mystery Legends: The Phantom of the Opera on Sep 5, 11 2:11 AM
I find that the walkthrough is not accurate, for instance the **** are not the same on the wt as on the ****, whats with that?

Are you kidding? To be continued--give me a break.

posted in Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend Collector's Edition on Jun 11, 11 12:22 PM
where can I find crash spell. have tried new profile, but having same problem. I have looked through stragierty (Iknow, I am a terrible speller) guide until I am sick of it. Hope someone has an answer.

posted in Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend Collector's Edition on Jun 11, 11 12:14 PM
to get across swamp bridge: go back to swing in back yard, use knife to cut rope , therefore plank for bridge

posted in Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend Collector's Edition on Jun 11, 11 12:06 PM
go to options , it will allow you to change to a regular cusor

posted in Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend Collector's Edition on Jun 11, 11 11:56 AM
Beamer37 : ashes are in stove beside owner, then go to outside saloon to get broom to sweep up ashes

posted in Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend Collector's Edition on Jun 11, 11 11:23 AM
put paperclip directly on top of key hole, then use hairpin.

posted in Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend Collector's Edition on Jun 11, 11 11:02 AM
Saloon : To get brick dust go to stable, use hammer on exposed brick, catch dust with note paper.

Bull horn is in billard room. I did same thing, tried to get deer antlerd until it occured to me that there had to be a bull some where. Hope this helps you.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 25, 11 4:05 PM
I have changed profiles so many times that I am now using single letters to sign on,
But I still can not light that twig fire in hidden object of chapter 4. I have looked and looked at the guide, but no matter what I do it doesn't work. Is there a kind hearted soul out there that can HELP me. PLEASE

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 25, 11 7:11 AM
Hidden Object : I can not light twigs with matches. Has anyone beside myself that has had trouble with this? I really need help!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator