Posts created by player84

posted in My Tribe on Aug 2, 16 2:29 PM
The only other thing that I can think of is lack of wood, which causes lack of fire, that causes starvation. Always have plenty of trees checked for harvest and someone assigned to wood harvest or your tribe can die from starvation even when you have piles of food. I hope that this is what you were looking for.

Happy Gaming

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Jan 23, 15 2:00 PM
Make sure that you have healing supplies and gun upgrades are stocked before you start, Don't try to defend both mines, you only need to keep one going. I like to keep the one on the left because there is room to build to the right of it. Put half of your force above the mine - the rest right in front - place your hero far enough in front so that he/she weaken the bandits before they get to the mine. Keep a close watch for the sheriffs showing up on the train. Keep the mine repaired. Heal your fighters when their health is down to half. I hope that helps - Good luck.

posted in New Yankee in Santa's Service on Dec 27, 13 11:52 AM
You need to feed the deer 3 times to tame him and then he will help fight snowmen.

posted in Farm Up on Oct 6, 13 11:24 AM
I like to plant carrots as an over night, cash crop. Costs 150 to plant and sells for 480 and sometimes gives kitchen collection items. I usually plant 150 carrots for a profit of 49,500 silver.

posted in Farm Up on Oct 6, 13 1:41 AM
I enjoy playing the 4 hours and it's well worth the gold. I wish that I had played my first earlier than I did. I usually fill 9-10 kitchen collections, stock the barn with all of the quick grow plants, earn around 30,000 exp. points, I stock up on water, stone, wood, boards and brick. I keep Hubby and Gramps working as much as possible between keeping Jennifer planting. Gram doesn't really have any extra chores, just keeps tending to the animals and I don't let her wait until bowls are empty, always keep them full for more exp. points.
Good Farming

posted in Farm Up on Sep 15, 13 12:04 AM
I wish that I had realized sooner that carrots cost 150 silver to plant and sell for 480. Now I plant lots of carrots and I don't have worry about having money for the next upgrade.
Good Farming

posted in Farm Up on Sep 13, 13 1:25 PM
Butterfly carrying a slice of cake = Sweet

posted in Farm Up on Sep 12, 13 11:36 PM
Hi fishies,

I'm only on level 20 and trying to learn about what is coming up and make some plans. It seems like the farm is going to get very crowded soon. I was wondering if I really need the snack bar/diner. I already completed one quest to get a snack. I really hated spending 500 silver for 5 energy points, then having to wait 10 minutes to get them. I could have caught enough butterflies to buy 5 energy in less than 10 minutes. Are there more quests that require the snack bar or is it just wasting space.

posted in City of Fools on Sep 2, 13 8:15 PM
I have a task that reads: find wrench and take valve.

I have not seen it listed, have I missed it or

did I discover a new task?

posted in My Tribe on Jan 14, 13 10:49 PM
You have to start over with food, wood and stone but you keep any other potion supplies that you have collected (mushrooms and such). I hope that you enjoy your voyage and find a good new home.

posted in The Promised Land on Aug 18, 12 4:15 PM
Hi Opiesmom, I'm not sure if I understand your question but I will try to help. You turn the center 4 the same way that you turn other rings, by moving your cursor over it until it lights up and then left click. Each of the center marbles are part of a three marble ring that can be turned, then there are 4 marble rings that have 2 marbles in the outer ring.

As you move the center marble out you will probably throw others out of place, make sure that you correct the ouside ring and then go back to switching one at a time.
I hope that this helps, Good Luck.

posted in The Promised Land on Aug 16, 12 6:25 PM
I filled all my houses with rooms but only have space for 49 people. What did I do wrong? I want 50 .

posted in The Promised Land on Aug 16, 12 5:39 PM
I solved it, but I don't know if I can really explain how but I'll try. I started by getting the marbles in outside ring in the correct order, then switched the rest one at a time. If there was a yellow in the red section - switch the yellow with one of the red in outside ring then move the outside ring and switch the yellow for another red that is in a wrong section, so that the outside ring is correct again. Keep going in this manner, completing one color at a time. I hope that this makes sense. Good Luck.

posted in A Gnome's Home: The Great Crystal Crusade on Aug 9, 12 9:55 AM
I'm glad to see that it is not just me having trouble with this one. Thanks for all the advice. I'm going to go watch the videos and then clean my mouse before I try again.

posted in City of Fools on Jul 6, 12 5:09 PM
One is in the bathroom stall in bus station.
Two are on the underside of the stairs where the robber is.
And one is on the wall of a room where you find items

posted in City of Fools on Jul 6, 12 4:59 PM
To get into the churcch you need to go to the right (with the green arrow) and use the side door.

posted in Ella's Hope on Apr 19, 12 5:16 PM
Eridani, Thank you for taking the time to answer, I didn't want to move on and then find out that I should have done something else. Have a good day.

posted in Ella's Hope on Apr 19, 12 2:45 PM
The arrow is like the ones from the tutorial that pointed to things that you needed to pick up.

Let's see if I can give other directions of where. If you go to where the reoccuring wolf is, then head back toward the castle, as soon as the screen changes. If you look at the left side of the screen near the center, the tree is up one level but I have not been able to find a way to it.

posted in Ella's Hope on Apr 18, 12 11:08 PM
In the forest just before you get to the screen with the merchant there is a blue arrow pointing to a tree. Can any one tell me anything about it? What is it? How do you get there? Is it important?

posted in Ella's Hope on Apr 18, 12 10:57 PM
The cave with the ring is NOT one of the ones that says it's too small, it is under the castle before you get to the forest. It is hidden behind spider webs and hard to see, it is in a little alcove that has lots of bones and webs. You can reach in too get the ring but there is danger.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator